Omorfiá's POV
I stared at the man in front of me as I heard his entire life story about how he became from a kid with dyslexia and ADHD who just entered the crazy world of mythology to the Hero Of Olympus, leader of camp half blood and the greatest hero to ever grace the Earth or even the Universe and then to the praetor of the Fifth Legion–the leader of both the Roman and the Greek to a betrayed and lost boy to the amazing, intellegent, incredibly handsom, too modest and humble, just perfect son of Lady Nike, Lady Hestia, Lord Hades, Lady Acheron, Lady Cocytus, Lady Phlegethon, Lady Styx, Lady Lethe, Lady Choas and Lord Order and the heir and Prince of the Universe and leader and trainer of the most feared warriors of the universe.
I compared his and Lady Choas's story and I immediately understood why the others rolled their eyes. Was this really how modest he was. I mean that seemed like the guy in the story but I still didn't want to let my guard down especially since I knew I was totally, undoubtedly in love with him and would no doubt do anything he told me to do.  He was just...perfect. Though I would have liked if he wasn't so...dense.
"Ok That's it people. Go to your room. Chop. Chop.", Lady Choas orders
As everyone slowly dispersed, I stood up from the couch. I was stopped by Lady Chaos.
"So you like my son. He is a nice boy though he could've been a little less...dense."
I held back a laugh.
***
It's been a few weeks since I have been staying here. I've met almost all of Percy's army. It has almost 2 THOUSAND soldiers. All of these are daughters and sons of primordials adopted or otherwise and are minor primordials themselves and now that I am here I am one too and since I am the daughter of two primordials, have blessings of a lot of primordials and have more training than the usual lot which is saying something I am Percy's second in command, he's been training me too so that I can become better and it's working!! I think...
Turns out Percy trains all of his reqruits.
Another thing I've come to realise it that it's extremely easy to get lost it his eyes...that keep on changing beautiful colours...STOPPP mind I don't have time for this.

Percy's POV
I have at last reqruited the two new members of my army, my second in command the extremely beautiful and strong and intelligent and courageous and admirable... I'll stop now...daughter of Gaia and Oreanus - Omorfia *sigh* and the son of Pontos ex-son of Poseidon youuuu guessedddd ittttt - Mace!!!

My team or "army" already loved him actually them...

****