3

Percy's POV
Underworld
It's been 2 weeks after the betrayal and I honestly don't know what to do or where I'm gonna go now. I remember my so called mother's reaction as she saw me and half heartedly invited me inside.

~Flashback~
I walked inside the apartment and the first thing I saw was a small bundle of blankets in Paul's hands. I walked over to him.
"She's beautiful!", he said as he saw the little girl in Paul's hands.
"She's your sister...her name's Andromeda."
"When?"
"About 2 months ago"
"Percy....",'mom' said.
"Percy please don't come here anymore...we-I  want her to have a normal life...she is fully mortal...you attract so many monsters... please...try to understand...I don't want her to know that she has a half god for a brother...I don't want her to be a target to monsters.
"Oh...ummkay...I get it now...I will NEVER come here again...NEVERRR! I love you Andie! My Paul, and man don't worry I know you had no say in this matter seeing how my stubberness comes from m-her"
~Flashback end~

I got out from the boat and thanked Charon, the guy was in a better mood since Uncle had given him a pay raise, then walked over slowly and stealthily to the river styx, then took out an apple of immortality and tossed it inside it. Suddenly 5 thermos floated from the river and into my free hands, upon further inspection I saw that they were made of stygian iron. I carefully filled one with water from the styx, I mean it can't be that much of a coincident, five rivers of the underworld and five thermos' made of the only metal that can contain them without melting...at least the only metal that I know of. I don't know what I'm gonna do with it but I'm sure I'm gonna find some use for it like the apples.
I went to drop an apple in each of the rivers.
They were;
the Acheron (river of woe),
the Cocytus (river of lamentation), the Phlegethon (river of fire),
the Styx (river of unbreakable oath by which the gods took vows),
and the Lethe (river of forgetfulness).

I took some water from each river.
I didn't know how many days or hours I had been doing this before I crashed but as I was heading to the river Acheron, I felt the exhaustion and sleepiness overcome me, I quickly found a place to set up a tent and sleep, sleeping in the underworld which had torturers and monsters probably wasn't the best idea but hey! I was sleepy plus I was in good terms with my uncle and I'm sure the monsters wouldn't attack me where I am friends with the king or at least sure enough to assure myself to sleep there.
Of course even in the underworld...I can't get peaceful dreams...Dammit I am not even a son of Poseidon anymore.

~Dream~

I was at camp half blood, just near the canoe lake, I looked around and saw and heard two certain sons of the sea and sky and a stormy eyed blond arguing.

"I'm sorry Annabeth but you betrayed my brother. He ran away because of you, my 'father' and 'uncle', no body told me about him.
I didn't even get to KNOW HIM because of you!!"

"Come on!! You can't be serious Mace!!....FINE go to hell!!! Let's go Alex."
I watched from the shadows as my brother stared after the blond Zeus' son and the blond b-girl as they went holding hands, the girl muttering something like 'seaweed for brain sons of Poseidon! Never liked him anyway'.

I watched my brother as he curled up and cried.

I had the urge to hug him. He wasn't bad after all.

I came out of the shadows and tried to hug my brother just to realise that this was a dream.

I muttered prays to Morpheus and Hecate. After a few minutes a voice called me, "Brother?"

I muttered thanks to them as I realised that my form was shimmering and turning less foggy.

I finally hugged my brother, "Thank You for having my back bro!"

"Thanks for trusting me", he replied as the moment was now a truly big brother and small brother moment.

I explained all about my whereabouts and dream state.

Then I saw that my form was fading I farewelled my brother as the scene changed.
I was now still in camp half blood but in front of the Zeus cabin.

Suddenly the boy Alex along with her came out.

Stopping right in front of the cabin.
"I never loved Percy though I liked Mace, It was all just an act, he was always important in the wars and camp activities, it was just wise being with him and acting all head over heels for him."

I felt anger and sadness clouding my head and heart.

Then suddenly the scene changed.
I was in a yellow room with red and orange furniture, it looked like a living room. There was suddenly a lady in front of me, she had hair that resembled and looked like fire, I bowed as I realised who this was.
"Lady Phlegethon."

"Don't bow to me young hero. I have summoned you here through the realm of Morpheus because I wanted to ask you something. You already have water from 4 rivers of the Underworld, me and my sisters have been apart for a long time...we miss each other dearly and we ask you to bring us together. We will not be merged but we will be able to meet. In return we will give you a new purpose in life. To do this task you have to just pour all the water from the thermoses into a bowl that who will receive after you throw the apple into Acheron using your powers over water though I must warn you it will drain you terribly. So tell me Perceus Jackson do you accept?"

I nodded and said,"Thank You!"

The room faded.

~Dream ending~

I woke up in the darkness of the underworld and started walking towards the Acheron...