❄Ch. 28: Blue is the Saddest Color❄

Credit for this beautiful artwork: lammyyy_ on Insta

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Winter Breath's Weaponry: Ice Dagger, Ice Spear, Winter Rose Rapier

Super Moves: Ice Palace, Frosted Forest, Glacial Dragon

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 21

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Shoulder-length and white w/ bangs (R.I.P. long hair ;-;)

Eye Color: Turquoise, Ice-blue when a super move is activated

Likes: Iced Coffee, Ice Cream

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

"Frostbite?" you questioned, not all too surprised. You expected this to happen after you performed three super moves in a row. Your body could not tolerate the cold after a certain temperature and you had exceeded that limit. It was truly ironic with a quirk such as yours. "I'm sorry I didn't say anything."

"It's fine, what matters is that you're okay but you gotta promise me Frosty that you'll never do that again," he said as he clasped his gloved hands around yours, stressing his point. You responded with a small squeeze of your fingers, reassuring the blonde.

"Okay well, I guess I should go get the nurse now. Gotta get a hold of your family too." He stretched his arms, getting up from his spot on the bed. "Oh and (Y/N), we both know there'll be consequences we'll have to face, right?"

"I know," you sighed in response. Going behind your father's back as well as the other heroes were going to cost you. Sooner or later you would have to face the music.

"I'll be back in a bit. Don't miss me too much while I'm gone," he smirked, trying to lessen your worry. You forced a smile, trying to reward him for his efforts as he left your hospital room.

---

"Just who exactly was that crazy woman anyway?" You turned to look at both of your parents, waiting to see if Phantasma's words were really true. Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto sat in silence towards the back of the room also waiting in anticipation for what they would say.

"Her name was Mizuki. My family had considered her for the quirk marriage but ultimately I chose your mother," your father explained, still in shock over the information you had disclosed to the entire family earlier. "Never did I think she held a grudge for so long though..."

"Well without Touya's help, I wouldn't be here right now or the rest of you so I don't understand why you want him locked up so badly!" A coughing fit ensued from your outburst. Your mother who was seated closer to you patted your back in order to get you to calm down. Regaining your composure, you glared at your father as you let your back fall against your pillow.

"(Y/N), he's a murderer, and don't think I've forgotten how you've gone behind my back. You took part in killing those villains..." he pointed out. Yes, he may be right. And yes, your actions may have been out of line at the mansion, but were they not justified?