❄Ch. 6: Stay Frosty Iced Coffee❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white styled into two ponytails

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

(Y/N) was currently at the police station giving her account of the events that had taken place that evening. She confirmed with the authorities that those villains had in fact been the same duo that attacked her near the Endeavor Agency a month ago. She had learned that they were some of Hero Killer Stain's followers who had continued targeting pro heroes after his arrest.

Despite barely escaping death that day, she couldn't help but think of the stranger whose blue flames had saved her. Without their assistance, she wouldn't be here right now telling them all of this. Although it hadn't been the most pleasant of encounters, she hoped that they would cross paths once again if only to just thank them.

A few weeks later as (Y/N) was working on honing her abilities in the training area, Hawks entered with a magazine in his hand.

"Hey, working hard I see," he said, walking over to her.

"Yeah, almost beat my record again," she answered, stepping down from the obstacle course.

"Look what I've got," he smiled, handing it to her.

"This is next month's issue of Pro Hero magazine," she said, taking it from him.

"Yup, got a copy of it in advance, isn't supposed to be out for another week," he replied, looking to see how she'd react.

"Nice, though I am still embarrassed about being on it," she told him as her cheeks began to slightly turn red.

She had to admit they did look amazing. Kiyomi Nishimura really knew how to make a simple girl like her look like a queen even though she still kind of felt like a peasant next to this king of a pro hero.

"I don't think you've got anything to be embarrassed about. Like I've said before, you're a beautiful girl," he responded, leaning against the wall.

There he goes again with the compliments. Why do I always gotta blush all crazy like this?

Once more, she froze not knowing how to react as her face was growing hotter by the minute.

"Hm? What's wrong?" he questioned, seeing how flustered she now was.

Not wanting him to think that those compliments bothered her that way, she came up with something quickly on the spot.

"Oh, I was just wondering what your real name was. I know heroes usually call each other by their aliases but I was just curious is all," she said, pointing to the cover where their hero names were printed.

Yeah, let's go with that.

"Takami. Keigo Takami," he replied, not taking his gold-brown-colored eyes off of her.