❄Ch. 9: It's Just a Little Crush❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white styled into two ponytails w/ bangs

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

A/N: I changed the name of (Y/N)'s quirk. I've been wanting to for a while but kept forgetting. Ice sounded boring so I changed it to this. My sister said it sounded like gum, well I tried lol watch me end up changing it again.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

After hours of shopping, Saturday morning, (Y/N) and Chie were now eating at a sushi restaurant talking about what has been going on recently in their lives. The receptionist who has now become a good friend of hers had invited her yesterday for a girls' day out. She wasn't going to decline such an offer especially when she needed to get this whole Dabi/Touya situation off of her mind.

"I totally forgot to show you but look," she told (Y/N) excitedly as she held up her left hand. "My boyfriend proposed to me while out at dinner last night."

On the spectacled girl's ring finger was an infinity ring of rose gold with a single brilliant diamond on top whose bands twisted into each other, encrusted with smaller diamonds.

"It's beautiful!" she told Chie as she got a closer look at the ring. "Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!"

She's so lucky. I wish someone would propose to me. But I actually need a boyfriend first before that can happen so...

"Thank you (Y/N)," she responded, looking back down at the piece of jewelry. "I'm so excited for the wedding. But that's not all."

"There's more?" she asked, feeling a bit jealous but nonetheless happy for her friend.

"Yes, I just got word from this publisher I've been working with and my book is almost ready for printing," the brown-haired girl told her, putting a piece of her spicy tuna roll into her mouth.

"That's incredible," (Y/N) said, taking a sip of her green tea." What's it about?"

"Well, it's about this quirkless girl who goes on a dangerous quest to track down the villain responsible for the murder of her hero parents," Chie explained to her.

Revenge story huh?

"Sounds interesting," she replied, using her chopsticks to pick up a piece of her shrimp tempura roll. "I definitely wanna read it."

"Then I'll make sure you're the first to get a copy," she smiled at (Y/N). "But enough about me, I wanna know what's up with you and Hawks."

A blush made its way to her face at the mention of the number two hero. Not expecting him to be brought up in this conversation, (Y/N) remained silent for a moment, having been caught off guard.

Hawks? What about him?

"What do you mean Chie?" she asked her, a bit nervous. "Hawks is just my boss, nothing more, nothing less."