❄Ch. 18: Stitches Part II❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Shoulder-length and white w/ bangs (R.I.P. long hair ;-;)

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee, Ice Cream

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

As soon as (Y/N) checked in at the hospital's front desk she then walked into the lobby's elevator and stepped inside. Carrying a tub of fried chicken in her arms, she waited anxiously as she watched the numbers on the panel climb to the sixth floor where Keigo's room was located. She hoped his favorite food would help soften the blow to his heart.

Today's the day I finally tell him. If I wait any longer who knows what Saito will do.

Getting off on the sixth floor, she began making her way down the hall to his room. She passed by the nurses' station where they gave her a smile and a wave, seeing that she was here to pay a visit to the crimson-feathered hero again. She returned the smile and wave before finally making it to the end of the hall. Standing in front of the door, she took a deep breath before opening it.

"Hey, just the person I wanted to see," Keigo beamed at her as soon as she walked through the door. "And you brought fried chicken? You really know how to treat a man."

"Hiya," she laughed as she handed him the fried chicken. "Yup brought it just for you, so enjoy."

"I sure will," he responded, taking the tub from her eagerly as he began to bite into the juicy meat.

I hate that that radiant smile will soon have to be wiped off of his face...

Keigo's condition seemed to have improved quite a bit. About half of his feathers had grown back so far. As for the cuts underneath, they would eventually leave scars just as the stitches she received would.

"I'm glad to see that your wings are growing back alright," she pointed out, taking a seat by his bed. "How are your shoulders doing though?

"They're still plenty sore but I'll live, especially after the tender loving care I got from you," he winked at her as he sunk his teeth into another piece of fried chicken.

"Heh... oh you're talking about that," she replied, already feeling the blush coming on. "Maybe let's not bring that up."

"Why? Too embarrassed?" he teased, turning his attention away from his food to look at her. "You were the one who started it."

"True but still," she argued, trying her best not to let herself blush any further. "What if someone had walked in on us?"

"Um we let them watch?" he joked, already knowing full well what kind of reaction he would receive from her.

"Keigo!" she protested, a pout settling onto her face.

"I'm just kidding," he smirked, chuckling at how adorable she was acting. "Anyway, so how have things at the agency been doing without me?"