❄Ch. 11: Oh Brother❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white styled into two ponytails w/ bangs

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

The only sounds in the room were those from the television and (Y/N)'s breathing as she lay against Keigo's shoulder, sound asleep on the couch. Not wanting to disturb her, the blonde remained quiet and still as he watched the nightly news. It wasn't until a few moments later that she awoke from her slumber, a smile making its way to her face as she looked up at the crimson-feathered hero.

"Finally awake Sleeping Beauty?" he asked as she quickly removed her head from his shoulder.

"Huh? I didn't mean to-" she told him, looking around the room, feeling a bit embarrassed that she had fallen asleep on him like that. "How long was I out?"

"Not long but you looked so adorable that I just couldn't bring myself to wake you," he teased her as the blush on her cheeks turned a darker shade of red. "Do you maybe um wanna stay the night?"

"Oh, I-I couldn't," she responded, shaking her head, getting even more embarrassed from his unexpected question.

"I'm kidding," he joked, only wanting to see what her reaction would be.

Phew. I'm not ready for all of this in one night.

"But what I will do is offer to fly you home, so how about it?" he asked her, getting up from the couch to extend a hand out to her. "I rather make sure you get home safe then let you walk back to your apartment all alone."

"Alright," she answered, taking his hand and getting off the couch. "Can't turn down an offer like that."

The flight back to (Y/N)'s apartment wasn't a very long one but it felt like it because of her fear of heights. Though she had to admit that the few times that she didn't have her eyes closed, the view was incredible as the city lights shined down below. Finally making it to their destination, the pro made a safe landing in front of the building, gently setting her down onto the ground.

"Call me?" he asked her as she adjusted her skirt, turning to look at him.

"Of course," she replied with a smile as he closed the distance between them, putting a hand to the left side of her face, catching her off guard.

Um, is he gonna-

"Night (Y/N)," he said as he pecked her lightly on the right cheek, causing her to burn up again.

With their final goodbyes, she watched as the hero took flight once more, his wings a streak of bright crimson as he flew up into the night sky.

After Keigo left (Y/N) went straight to her bedroom and jumped into bed, too tired to bother changing out of her clothes or take off her makeup. Nero, her gray striped cat lay at the edge of the bed already fast asleep. Content with how the night had ended, she kicked off her black flats to the floor and pulled the duvet over herself, ready to sleep in until noon tomorrow. Just as she was starting to drift off though, the sound of shattering glass from her living room put her on full alert as she quickly sat up in bed. The loud noise scared her cat off to another room leaving her to deal with this problem on her own.