❄Ch. 7: Here We Go Again❄

~Character Info~

Quirk: Winter's Breath

Hero Name: Frostbite

Hero Costume: long white sleeve shirt, blue shorts, long blue sleeveless coat w/ white fur that reaches a bit past the hips, and white knee-high boots w/ short heels

Occupation: Pro Hero/Sidekick

Affiliation: Hawks' Agency

Age: 20

Height: 5'2"

Hair: Long and white styled into two ponytails

Eye Color: Turquoise

Likes: Iced Coffee

Dislikes: the heat

Fears: Heights

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

As (Y/N) was walking through the agency's lobby on her way to lunch she noticed that their receptionist Chie seemed to be having some trouble. A lady with long blonde curls wearing a green jumpsuit was practically shouting at her. Her cameraman who's most likely gone through this many times before stood a few feet away, looking fed up with her as well.

Another reporter? That's the fifth one this week.

She walked over to the receptionist's desk to see what the issue was.

"I'm sorry Ms. Amano but he won't be seeing anyone today," Chie told the other woman, trying to get her to listen.

"Oh good so are you gonna help me?" the woman in green asked as she turned her attention to (Y/N) instead.

The timid receptionist pushed her glasses up her nose with a worried expression on her face. Although (Y/N) was starving and would rather be on her lunch break right now, she knew she couldn't leave Chie to deal with this on her own.

"Ma'am like she said you can't be here right now" she spoke up. "We're very busy at the moment and-"

"Oh, I won't take long," Ms. Amano interrupted. "I just wanna talk to the number two hero, so where is he?"

"Like I just said we're very busy at the moment" she insisted, hoping the message got across. "Make an appointment and come back another time."

"Well that just won't do," the reporter told her, getting more impatient. "My cameraman and I aren't leaving until we get that interview."

Gosh, I hate reporters like her. She's not gonna give up so easily is she?

"Chie, you should just call him," (Y/N) told the brown-haired girl. "Or else she'll never leave."

"Right... um, that's weird," Chie responded after dialing in. "He's not picking up."

"He's probably distracted or something, I'll go check," she told her as she started heading back to the elevators.

Opening the door to his office, (Y/N) was met with a sleeping Hawks who was laying on the couch in the corner of the room. Looking at the mountain of files stacked up on his desk, it was no wonder he was asleep right now. One of these files was resting on his chest as it slowly rose and fell with each breath he took. She was a bit reluctant to wake him up since he looked so peaceful but she knew it had to be done.

"Keigo. Keigo?" she called in a loud voice.

Not at all disturbed by her abrupt entrance, he remained fast asleep.