Epilogue

Soon, Avelle became famous. Phoenix said that they were famous in the Land of the Mysticals as well. This money Avelle made went to bettering the lives of children without loving parents. Avelle's goal had become clear to her: helping people, specifically children.

Avelle had called herself Songbird, but she was more than just a pretty face and a pretty voice, she used her voice to help the world.

Rebbeca and Kai had practically grown up under Avelle's wings (pun intended). Avelle had taken care of them and they were practically siblings. They were also some of the very few people who knew about Avelle's real wings. Every time Avelle had used the mirror phone to talk to Phoenix and Bradley, she saw her black, silver and purple wings.

One day, Kenneth (the bully) came to talk to her. It had been three years since Avelle had first gotten famous.

"Hello," he had said to her.

"Yes?"

"I just wanted to say," he stuttered, "That I had always been in love with you. I just never learned how to say it."

Avelle began to laugh. "Hot tip for romance, don't punch the person you like. It's rude."

Kenneth would have punched her again, but he decided against it.

Never again would Avelle be silent. And Avelle, nor any other competitor, learned that the mirror in the cave was just an ordinary mirror.