Prologue

My name is Nesrin Myers and I just started my new life. I had to move to my uncle after the death of my parents. This is why I'm here in Beacon Hills. New house, new school, new life. In my old school I didn't really have friends, because I'm very shy, not talkative and it's very hard for me to open up after my friend stopped talk to me afterwards I came out to her as bisexual. That's one of the main reasons I'm scared from my first day at Beacon Hills High School, which is tomorrow. 

When I arrived, my uncle greeted me with a big hug. It was a bit weird, because I haven't saw them since I was little. Then he showed me around in the house, I saw a lot of photo of my beloved aunt, who unfortunately passed away a few years ago. When we got to my future room.
-I know it's really hard for you right now, but you know, I'm always here for you if you need anything. - he said with an encouraging smile.
- Your cousin is at school now, so you only gonna meet him later. - Okay, thank you for letting me live here.
- I said as I stepped in the guest bedroom, what's going to be my own. Uncle Noah went to work as he is the sheriff of the town, he told me to pack my things out, and  feel myself comfortable.

I was in my room listening to god is a woman by Ariana Grande and pack my things out of my luggages. As I put the last book on my shelf, heard the front door opening. I turned the music off as I heard someone knocking.
- Come in.-I said in a tired voice. My cousin came in and I rushed up to him, so that i could give him a hug.
-I missed you, Rin.- He shouted as he pulled me closer.

My cousin is Stiles Stilinski.

Hi guys!This is my first story and I hope you enjoy it :) You can give me ideas in DM. I really appreciate it!!:)