Part 11

We get to the rink first but not long after Allison, Scott and Lydia showed up too. Stiles opened the door with a huge smile on his face. We get in and I immediately sat down to put on my skates. In the corner of my eyes I saw Stiles trying to flirt with Lydia pretty poorly to be honest. I didn't really pay attention to them and stepped on the ice first. It was a really good feeling. I haven't been on ice for a really long time and now that my skates touch ice it feels euphoric. I did some rounds than finally the others came to the ice too. -Do you know how to skate?-asked Alisson. -Yeah of course-Said Scott as he stepped on the ice tripping. -It's not what I see- I said annoying him a bit. -Haha very funny- he added. I started to do some tricks noticing how good Lydia is. -Wow Lydia you're really good- I said. - You're pretty awsome too- she replied.

After some time Allison, Scott, Stiles and me sat down to drink some hot tea. We were sipping our tasty tea when we heard Lydia scream. We rushed to her seeing her having a full on breakdown on the ice. We tried to calm her down. After that we decided it's time to go home. We thought that it might not be safe for Lydia to drive so Stiles took her home and I followed them with Lydia's blue Toyota.

After we dropped off Lydia we went home ate some dinner then I took a bath, listened some music than eventually I fell asleep.

"Waking up without an alarm is heavenly" I thought to myself after waking up. I love weekends because I can sleep for longer. For the weekend I didn't have much plans. Scott and Stiles were doing something together. Something about the supernatural. I didn't really want to get involved, so I decided to do something else to clear my mind a little bit.

Another one of my hobbies is painting so I got out my stuff and starting to paint while listening to some music. The combination of music and painting is my safe place if I can say that. I was so deep in thoughts I didn't even realize how fast time goes. When I looked at my phone I saw it was already 4 o'clock.
I gathered my things then went down to the livingroom seeing Stiles sitting on the couch watching TV. -Oh hey Nes- -Hello can I ask a serious question?- I asked. -You're scaring me a bit, but go on- he replied in a kinda afraid voice. -Do you want to go out to eat? Because I have not eat anything today- -Oh Nesrin, I thought there was something more serious. Of course we can eat something.- He said as he picked up the key of the jeep. -Let's go- he said as he opened the door for me. -Where do you want to eat?- he asked. -Well I don't really know much place here so I'll leave it up to you- I anwsered looking at him.

After a few minutes we arrived to a small fast food restaurant. -Best burgers in the whole town I'm telling you- said Stiles as we started to walk inside. We both ordered our food and sat down to eat it. -So what's up?- I asked starting some conversation. -Well you know Scott and I figured that Derek Hale turned Isaac and Erica too, so we try to find out who will be the next.- he anwsered. -If you need help with anything just say so- I assured him than we continued to eat and chat about everything. After we finished our food we went back home and decided to whatch a film. -So what do you want to watch?- I asked already knowing the anwser. -Star Wars- he said confidently. -I'm not suprised- I anwsered than started the film.

-Okay now I'll go to sleep because I'm really tired- I said as we finished the movie. -Okay goodnight Nes- -Goodnight- we said our goodbyes. I went straight o my bathroom. I took a quick shower and went to sleep immadiately.

Hi guys this chapter is a bit shorter. Sorry about that, but I hope you liked it. <3