Part 6

I returned to the car to eat my cupcake in peace. I was unwrapping my delicious cupcake from the wrapper when I heard a loud knock on the window, which scared the hell out of me. Then I noticed Stiles' angry face and Scott next to him. As I slowly rolled down the window of the blue jeep, I just smiled at him, hoping he'd forgive me.

-Hello, my favorite cousin. - I said sarcastically. He just stared at me for a moment with a furrowed brow before grabbing the food from my grasp.
-DONT. EAT. IN. MY. CAR. - he said clearly as he bit into my cake. I jumped out of the car and grabbed the pastrie from his hands. I began to walk towards him, while he started to back up.

-You keep important things from me, - I said, poking his chest with my finger. -You're lying to me, - I poke his tummy. -Last but not least, you eat my breakfast. What a fantastic friend.- I said in a ironically.
-What are you talking about, Rin? - He asked, staring at me with furrowed eyebrows. I started walking away from him, but Scott blocked my only way out of this situation.
-Scott sweetheart, I think you should let me pass before I activate my kung fu technic. - I said fiercely as I looked him in the eyes. I noticed a small smile forming on his face as he continued to stare at me.
-Please, Nesrin, we need to talk about what happened to you the day before. We were so scared that something bad had happened to you because you were gone for an entire day. - He pleaded.
-Yeah, I'm alright, so you don't have to be bothered. - I said, then returned my gaze to the other jerk. -By the way, I know you're a werewolf, Scottie. - I told him what I discovered yesterday, and with that, I was free of his grip. When I turned around, I saw two dumbfounded and confused men standing, then looking at each other and shouting,
-YOU TOLD HER? - Scott asked, flustered.
-NO, WHY WOULD I TELL HER? I hoped she would stay out of this. - He responded, then shook his head angrily.

That was the last thing I heard before walking into the school.I stepped inside the building and I saw everyones eye on me. Just when I arrived at my parents' funeral. I didn't like it. I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulders. I looked back as fast as I could and sighted in relief when I saw that it was just Allison.
-Hey Nesrin. I didn't see you yesterday, and you didn't call or text me. I was anxious that something had happened to you, but you seem to to be fine, so I guess it's all right.-She started to sputter.
-Hi Allison, yeah I'm fine, I was just busy. - I explained it to her, but because her father did it to me, I assumed she was involved, or at the very least knew about it. -Can we speak after school? - I asked her, hoping to provoke some emotion or a strange expression on her face, but all she said was,
-Of course, I heard about a new café opening, so we can go there if you want. -She shrugged her shoulders and smiled at me.
-Yes, that's perfect. - I said. -But if I don't leave now, I'll be late. - I dashed over to hug her before sprinting towards my classroom.

As I stepped in the classroom I saw that everybody else was there except the teacher. That's a good thing it means I'm not that late. I looked around trying to find any of my friend but I had to realise that none of them are in this class. As the new kid I didn't have a seat so I just went straight to that one table that was free. And than I saw this girl...She sat next to me she had long blonde hair, deep brown eyes and she was quite shy as I noticed. She was really cute but I didn't say anything because I'm not that extroverted.

The teacher walked in and started tha class. I wanted to start writing my notes when I saw that I didn't have a single pen with me. So I had to get over my shyness and ask for one. -Hey I'm sorry do you have a pen I can borrow? - I turned towards the blonde girl next to me. She looked me suprised because she didn't think I talked to her. -Yeah of course, here you go- She said shyly as she handed me the green pen which had flowers on. -Thanks- I said quickly and turned back to my notes, and realized that she was the girl I met at the bakery. What a coincidence.

It was the end of the class and I wanted to give the pen back to its owner, but as I turned around I saw the girl rushing out the door. As I realised I started to run after her and I could catch her in front of her locker, which was nearby mine. -Hey you forget your pen- I looked at her friendly. -oh thanks- she said avoiding eyecontact. -No, thank you for let me borrow it- I said with a smile on my face. -I'm sorry but I didn't catch your name- I said hoping that she would not be annoyed by my presence. -It's Erica. Erica Reyes- she said -My name is Nesrin Myers pleasure to meet you- I said as I shaked her hands. I looked at my phone and I saw that I should be at my cousin's lacross practice. -Oh my god I'm late again- I said a little louder than I wanted, so Erica looked me. -I'm sorry but I have to go now, but see you around i guess- I said as I rushed to the lacross field, where I easily found Scott and Stiles. I watched the whole practice and to be honest my cousin is not really good at this game, but I enjoyed watching them.

After the practice Allison messaged me that she finished her last period and we should meet in the parking lot to go to the coffee shop like we planned. I quickly told my cousin that I'll be home later and rushed to meet Allison.

Hey guys I'm so so so sorry that I didn't continue the story for a long long time but after some time I completely forget about it to be honest. But now I'm here and try to update the story as regular as I can and I hope you enjoy it (the story can be quiet confusing because it's pretty hard to continue after more than a year but I'm really trying)<3