Part 8

-We have to talk- Stiles stated in a serious tone.
-Well no shit Sherlock- I told him sarcastically.

-So I'll start- he said sitting down at the edge of my bed. I looked at him in an impatient way waiting for him to begin to talk.
-Beacon Hills is full of supernatural activities, mainly werewolves and hunters- -I know that. Like Scott and the Argents- I interrupted his monologe. -Yes. Do you like me to continue?- he asked in an annoyed voice. -The alpha is Derek Hale. There was a guy named Peter Hale but his not important right now. So it all started not so long ago when me and Scott were searching for a dead body in the woods- -I guess your dad didn't know about that little action- I whispered, which he responded with an irritated glimpse. -That's not the point. As I said we were in the forest searching for a dead body when my dad noticed me but Scott got away, but then he got bit by something he thought was a wolf. As we found out later it was Peter who was then the alpha, and turned him into a werewolf too. And now the new alpha Derek turned Isaac Lahey, the boy who were taken away by the police during lacross practise. That's it in lofty terms- he finished as I looked at him kinda schocked. -Who else knows about this?- I asked curiously. -Well me Scott, Allison and the Argents but they said they leave us alone, and uhm you. But again how do you know about it? Was it Derek? I swear to god I'll kill him- he started to get furious.

-No no, it was more complicated than somebody telling me.- I told him, starting to think about if I should tell him the whole truth about me and my family. " I should tell him I mean they deal with this kind of stuff longer than me." I thought to myself. -Well.... Promise me you won't freak out!- I said looking at him seriously. -Yeah I promise but you start to scare me a little bit to be honest.- -Okay so how I know about this stuff? Let's see I was kidnapped by Chris Argent kept hostage in their garage beacause I am a werewolf. My dad was a werewolf, my mom was a hunter and the car accident wasn't really an accident rather an assasination by my mother against my father and me.- I took a deep breath as I looked at Stiles shocked trying to say something. -Wait i know what you're going to ask no I didn't know it until now, and the bracelet I got from my dad for my anger issues is really a bracalet that prevents me from turning into a werewolf.- -Wow that's something...- he said trying to find the words. -ohm do you mind if I tell the others about this? It can be an important information.- he pleaded. -Yeah sure if it will not change anything- I agreed. -It won't Rin, I promise-. he said as he gave mi a big hug. That was what I needed I finally told it to my cousin.

-Now go to bed it's getting late and it's school tomorrow.- -You're like a dad. I said as I playfully hit his shoulder. -Haha very funny, now go to bed- he said and left me in my room. I was laying on my back staring at the ceiling as I remembered that Chris asked me about some book called the Bestiary or something like that. As I couldn't sleep I decided to look through all my books to see if I have it or not. I put on my headphones started my favourite playlist and begin to look through all my books looking for this specific one. When I was done with maybe a bit more than half of my books, my eyes caught a big old book. I took it out and it has the title in gold with fancy letters Bestiary. "That's it" I thought to myself. But than it hit me suddenly. "Is it a good idea to give this to Argent? I mean he's a hunter, I'm a werewolf." With this thought I put the book in the very back of my shelf hiding it with other books. After that I layed down and fall asleep immediately. I didn't even realise how tired I was.

The next morning I woke up to Stiles running up and down in the house. -What are you doing?- I asked in a sleepy voice. he stopped and looked at me. -Today me and Scott will not go to school.- -And why's that?- I asked. Because it's Allisons Aunt's funeral today.- - oh I didn't know that. Did you guys knew her?- - Me, not really, we just go there to investigate.- he said with the most natural experssion on his face. -you're joking- I looked at him. -No, but now I have to go- he rushed down the stairs. -I don't believe you guys- I shouted after him. -Love you too bye- was the last thing I heard before he closed the front door.

I got ready and went straight to school. Calculus first period. In one word nightmare. I sat down and the class begun. I started to doze off and eventually I fell asleep. I got woken by the bell. I jumped because of the loud vioce but realizing it's the end of class a gathered my things and went to my locker to get my books. Walking the corridor I caught a few conversations about a new headmaster that will come tomorrow.

My last class was Algebra. I hate this day, it's full of Maths and I'm really bad at them. The class started and it was truly torture. But fortunately I survived. I put on my headphones and started to walk to my uncles house. I arrived home and there was Stiles and Scott sitting by the dining table talking. As I stepped in Scott looked at me shocked.
-You told him?- I asked my cousin. -Yeah I just finished in the moment- he anwsered. -Well shocking.... But we have some new information we want to share with you- said Scott turning to me seriously. -Okay tell me. I'm all ears.- I assured him while sitting down across him.

-So we went to the funeral of Kate Argent- -Oh Kate was the one who died?- I asked in a sad voice. I met her quite a few times when we were little I had a special bond with her somehow. She gave strong mom vibes, it was wnough for my mommy issues to tell the truth. She always took me an Allison to get icecream and took us to the movies and all these fun stuff. -That's a shame- i said. -You knew her??- Scott and Stiles asked at the same time. -Well yeah we met a few times in the past. My parents and the Argent family had quite the friendship. When we were little we spent almost every weekend and vacations together. I only realized it was that Allison when I went to their house to do our project and saw the picture in the livingroom. It was my and her family during a summer barbeque. Her dad recognised me immediately. -Well okaaay new information- Stiles stated looking at Scott. -Iteresting. Anyways, where were I? Oh yeah, the funeral. So Allisons grandfather is in town and he will stay here for some time.- continued Scott. -Is he a treath?- I asked. -I mean he's a hunter, so it's not that safe.- Scott anwsered my kinda stupid question. -Now guys it was lovely to talk to you, thank you fot sharing your findings but now I have to do some homework.- I said as I gathered my things and went upstairs to my room.

It was suffering but I managed to finish it after like two hours. I was exausted. I heard a knock on my door. -Come in- I shouted. I looked up and saw uncle Noah standing in my door. -Hey how you doing Nesrin? Did you managed to fit in right?- he asked me. -Yeah, it's not that bad here. It's a plus point that Stiles is here, but I'm fine thanks for asking- I said smiling at him. -I'm glad to hear that. If there's anything I can help with hust tell ms okay? I know I work a lot, but I try to be there for you guys- He stated feeling kinda guilty. -I know uncle Noah, thank you- - Now if you don't mind me I'll go lay down a bit because it was a really tiring day- he said backing out the door. -Good noght uncle Noah- Night Nesrin- we said our goodbyes. After our small talk I went to the bathroom and had a warm bath. After that I went straight to bed. Maths destroys my brain. It wasn't really long for me to fal asleep.

Hiii guys. I know I disappeared again. So sorry, but I just didn't had the time to write.(And to be honest I didn't have much motivation either.) But now I'm back on the track and hopefully I'll finally finish this story. I'm sorry for misspelling and other small problems. Vote and comment. I'd love to read your opinion. <3