Part 4

And Allison was right. As their family were from France they had tons of books about France and it's history. With these we could finish our essay easily. After that we talked for a bit, and I left the Argent's house. It was really late so I took a quick shower and went straight to my bed and I fell asleep immediately.

On Sunday I didn't really do anything interesting. We just stayed in and watched films with my cousin, ate some popcorn and had fun. Obviously we watched the Star Wars movies because those are Stiles' favourites. We ordered some food and he told me some stuff that happened before I came like, that Lydia Martin was missing for two days and they find her a few days before I arrived. I had a strange feeling about this but I let go of the thought. After the last movie it was pretty late so I went to take shower and than I went to sleep because the next day is schoolday.

I woke up to loud beeping which wasn't a great starter of my day. I checked my phone and realized that it's monday. I have always hated mondays because all the bad things are happening to me on mondays. Maybe I'm cursed or I don't know. Anyways I looked at the time and I realized that I should start to get ready if I don't want to be late. I rushed to the bathroom before Stiles and I quickly brushed my teeth and face. I picked out an outfit which I found good for the weather in Beaconhills. As I finished dressing I put on some mascara and went down to the kitchen.

-Good Morning!- I heard my uncles fresh voice -Morning!- I said in a tired voice. -You don't really like Mondays do you?- he asked me with a huge smile on his face. -Not really- I anwsered simply. -There's some coffe if you want but now I have to go- he said and rushed to work. This is what a day of the town sherrif's like. Always in a rush, to be honest I couldn't do it myself. I'm ok with the blood and other things but being on time is not one of my strenghts. As I finished my thoughts Stiles came to the kitchen and he grabbed an apple. -If we don't want to be late we should go like right now- he said looking at me searching for the keys of the jeep in his pockets. -What?- I looked at the time and saw that we really are late.
-Oh my God why is this always happening to me- I mumbled mainly to myself than drank my leftover coffee and rushed to the blue jeep to see that my cousin is already sitting in it waiting for me impatiently. -Finally- he said as he started the car.

As we arrived to the school we saw a police officer taking one of our classmates. Maybe his name was Isaac or something I'm not really good at names either. I turned to say something to my cousin but when I turned around I saw that he isn't there anymore. He's probably with Scott like always. As I walked to my last class which was world history I ran into Stiles. -Hey I'm sorry but I can't give you a lift to home because I have some stuff to do with Scott after school- he said as he walked away fast -It's okay.- I said looking at him as he turned in the corridor. I walked into the classroom and I saw Allison already sitting at a table so I sat next to her. -I hope you don't mind if I sit next to you- I said with a small smile -No I don't mind at all- she said as she looked up from her book. We got an A to our project so I left school happier than I came in the morning.

I listened some music while I was walking to my uncle's house and it wasn't that long that way. It was scorching hot so I took a cold shower to cool myself a little bit down. After that I grabbed an apple and sat down to write my homeworks. Fortunately it wasn't that much homework than back in London and I was happy with it. I finished my work and I looked at my phone and I saw a message from Allison:
" Hey Nesrin, please come to my house as soon as possible it's urgent."
When I saw what she wrote I quickly grabbed my keys and sprinted straight to their house. I was frightened at the moment, when I arrived there I rushed right into the house and I went to the living room looking for Allison. I felt something hit my head really hard and than I blacked out.....
.....

.....

.....I don't know for how long I was unconscious. I didn't know anything. What happened? Why am I here? And the most important where am I? I was tied up to a chair and they took my phone too. Great now i have to wait. Other one of the things i don't like is waiting and being helpless. Why do all this happened to me?

Oh yeah, I forget it's Monday.
-I rolled my eyes.

It's a little bit shorter part but I try to do the next one longer because it's just starts to become interesting. : ) Please tell me what do you think about the story in the comments.<3