Part 2

It's Friday and I'd be overjoyed by this fact but that was the day of my parents funeral. We had to woke up super early that day so we could catch our plane straight to London. That's where we lived. I loved London I thought I'd spend all my life there but after what happened...I never wanted to go back there. But here we are on a plane to the city I thought I never return.

Me, my uncle and my cousin were sitting next to eachother waiting the plane to start.
- Are you ok?- Stiles looked me with a worried expression on his face.
- Yeah, I'm fine. - I told as I looked out the window looking at the morning sky. That's when the 10 hour of traveling started. Uncle Noah and Stiles were sleeping most of the flight so I stayed alone with my thoughts and my music. I couldn't sleep, all I could think of was that I don't really want to go there.

I wasn't really affected by the death of my mom and dad. To be honest I wasn't really close to my parents. Neither of them. They worked a lot so I didn't really spent quality time with them, and since I was a kid, my mom was always angry with me even though I didn't do anything.

As we landed with the plane we went straight to the cemetery. There were a lot of people and everyone looked at me as the only child of the dead ones. I started to feel anxious as I felt everybody's eyes laying on me. I turned back and started leaving the graveyard I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and and I met with the eyes of my uncle.
- It's going to be fine.- he said to me as we slowly walked up to our seats. As the priest started to talk about my father I automatically looked at my bracelet that he gave to me when I was smaller. After I started school, I was always in trouble and they had to call my father, because my mom could never be there at that time. Later we found out that I have really bad anger issues, but after my father gave me that bracelet I could calm down easier. I still wear it every day cause it's reminding me of him. I had a little bit better relationship with my father, I don't really know why. And for my mom I remembered when she first hit me, it wasn't the best day of my life. And it never stopped.

Right after the funeral we headed to the airport. I didn't want to stay there longer than I had to. I didn't need all these pitying words from my relatives.

As we took our seats on the plane I immediately fell asleep. I was exhausted but it wasn't a suprise it's not an everyday program to bury both of your parents at the same time.

We arrived at Beacon Hills at 4 in the morning. It's Saturday and that means that I'll meet up with Allison to do our essay to world history class.

-Is anyone hungry?- I asked while I walked into the living room where both of my housemates sat.
-That's a fantastic question,because I'm starving.- Stiles said as he looked at me like I was reading his mind.
- Alright guys, then I will order something it's the fastest way.- My uncle said as he reached for his phone.
- It's four in the morning is anything even open at this time?- I asked them.
- Oh, you're right. Nothing is open at this time.- He realized how early it is.
- We can make something. Stiles?- I looked his reaction. He looked me with a small and really fake smile. Of course I knew what made him making this reaction. When we were smaller and we came to visit them me, my mom, Stiles, and Claudia always cooked together in the kitchen. I assumed he thought about the same thing couse I saw a small tear leaving his eyes but he swiped it away quickly. I went up to him and gave him a hug. I know how hard was loosing his mom and to be honest loosing Claudia was worst then loosing my own parents. I know it's sounds a little harsh but Claudia was my mother figure before she died and he took care of me too.

As we brake the hug we went to the kitchen and made some spaghetti to eat. When we finished eating it was alredy 6 o'clock and my uncle had to go to work.
-Hey I going to meet Scott, would you like to come?- He asked me.
-I'd stay here and do my homework. Maybe next time... - I smiled as i packed my math homework out of my bag.
-Okay, your loss. - He said, as he waved and rushed out of my room. I heard the keys clinking as he grabbed them. "This boy is so attached to his car." I thought with a light smile on my face. Lastly I heard as the engine started as he drove off of our parking area. "I am completely alone now." I started my homework, because I wanted to finish it before going to Allison. But, I just couldn't... I always thought of my nightmares that I'm always having at night, the panic attacks and the pain after the accident. I always try to hide my feelings, but if I'm alone they always win over me.

As I became immersed in my thoughts, the time came when I needed to go over to my project partner's house. I realized I had forgotten to ask where Allison's house was, and I also didn't have her phone number. Then I remembered Stiles; they're friends, and they might know where she lives. I looked through my phone and dialed Stiles' number. It didn't take long for him to pick up.
-Hey Rin, is everything all right? - He asked with a panicked voice.
-Yes, everything is all right. - I said, with a smile, in response to his response. -That is not why I called.
-Then why?- He asked curiously.
-I was wondering if you knew what Allison's address was.
-Sure, of course. But why do you need her address? - He wondered.
-Oh, I completely forgot to inform you. We have to write an essay together for World History class.
-That's great. And what are....
-send it to me than, thanks and bye.- I cut him off before he could say anything else, because I was already late. I quickly got ready and headed to Allison's house.

When I arrived at the lovely home, I rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open it. As I waited, I gazed at the garden; I enjoy spending time with flowers but have never had the opportunity to do so. As I turned back I read the name on the door "Argent". I remember that name now. And with that, I heard the door open and saw a very familiar face.

-Hello Nesrin, long time no see - He said, surprised.
-It's a pleasure to see you again, Mr. Argent. -I said as memories began to fly through my mind. "So that's why she seemed so familiar" I thought as I entered the house...

Hey guys I hope you liked this part. Comment and vote if you want <3