Part 9

I woke up to my alarm ringing besides my ears. It was not a pleasant way of waking up. I checked my phone and I saw that Allison sent a message that she'll pick me up in the morning because she wants to intruduce me to her friend Lydia Martin. I was excited to meet her. I brushed my teeth, my face, got dressed and rushed down to the kitchen. -Good morning everyone- I said happily as I stepped into the kitchen. All I saw was a sleepy Noah, Stiles and Scott looking at me like I'm sonme alien or some shit. -Why are you so hiped?- Stiles asked as he tried not to faceplant his coffee. -Allison is picking me up this morning- I said and at that very moment I heard her Honking in the driveway. I grabbed some waffels shoved them into my bag and rushed out of the door saying bye to the others. I got in her light blue mazda and said hi. -Good morning Allison how are you?-
-Hello, I'm fine and you?- -Me too. I'm really excited to meet Lydia- - Oh yeah we will meet her in the school parkinglot. But i have to tell you she's quite the character so don't take up anything rude she says- she said. -Please, I'll be fine- I told her as we strted our way to the school.

We arrived and I almost immediately saw a girl figuring it'll be Lydia as she waved to us. She is really pretty. Thin beautiful long strawberry blonde hair, perfect make up and stylish clothes. She was literally an it girl in reality. -Hi guys- she said. -Hi Lydia, this is Nesrin. The girl I told you about- Allison introduced me. -Oh yeah Stiles' cousin, hi- she said giving me a warm hug. -Hi it is really nice to meet you. I must say you look really good- -Thanks I was in the woods for two days like some idiot, but I lost nine phounds- she said smiling. -Are you sure you ready to came back?- Allison asked nervously. -Yeah I'm Lydia Martin duh.- She commented and we started to walk inside. As we stepped in everyones eyes were on Lydia making here a bit uncomfortable. I looked at Allison than turned to Lydia saying -Maybe it's the nine phounds- she nodded, flipped her hair than confidently walk through the crowd straight to her locker. Me and Allison had world history first period so we went there chatting about everything.

Next class was PE and to my suprise all of us were there. Allison, Lydia, Scott, Stiles and me. And there was someone I immediately recognised Erica. -Hi Erica- I greeted her with a smile as I passed her in the changing room. All I heard was a quite hi coming back from her. We changed into our PE clothes and went out to the sport hall. -Todays excercise is rockclimbing- said Coach loud enough for everyone to hear. -You will be in pairs- he continued, and started to pick out the first pair. I didn't pay attention until I heard him saying Scott and Allison is the next. They did the challange pretty easy. -The next pair is Erica and Stiles-. They started to climb the wall. Stiles did it real fast but Erica started to get a panic attack during the climb. -Coach I think it's not a good idea for her being up there. You know she's epileptic- said Allison -What, why's nobody telling me this stuff- Coach said in disbelief -Just jump off the wall. The rope will catch you- he tried to encourage the girl. It was no use so I decided to go up to her and help her down. -What are you doing?- Coach asked as I started to climb up the wall. -Well I'm obviously here to help- I said more sarcastically that I wanted. -Hey it's okay, I'm here for you. Just hold my arm and I'll help you down- I told Erica in a reassuring voice. She nodded slightly and wrapped her arms around mine. We got down in one piece, but then Erica rushed out of the room as everyone laughed at her.

It was the end of the class so we went to change our clothes when I realized I left my phone on one of the benches so i went back to fetch it. - I'll go get my phone, be back in a minute- I turned to Allison as I left the changing room. As I stepped into the sport hall I saw Erica climbing without a rope having a seasure. I didn't know what to do but I saw Scott coming really fast looking strane. -Scott! Erica!- I said pointing at the girl falling. Scott run up and cathed her. -Put her down. She's having a seizure- I said running up to them. Scott stepped back as I kneeled next to the girl turning her to the side assuring here that I'm there and it will be okay. - Somebody call 911- I said looking up to the people standing there. The ambulance came and took Erica. I wanted to go in with her but they said that I cannot.

After this intense PE lesson we went straight to lunch. Sitting at the table Stiles and Scott babbled something about the new headmaster which made me come back from my thoughts about Erica. -Yeah I heard about the new headmaster- I said as I looked up from my lunch. -Why didn't you tell us?- Stiles asked. -Well you didn't asked- i added simply. He just looked at me in disbelief. -So what did you guys find out?- Allison asked. -Well me and Stiles were called into the office because we are in the same lacrosse team as Isaac Lahey. And as we stepped in we saw Gerard Argent sitting there. He's the new headmaster- he said looking at Allison. -What?- she asked in a shocked voice. -You didn't know about it?- asked Stiles curiously. -No, I had no idea. But I'll look after it bye guys- she said as she left the table, going home I assume.

Hii guys. I'm here with the next chapter. I hope you'll enjoy it. Sorry if theres any misspelling or something. Vote and leave a comment if you'd like. <3