Part 7

As I stepped out of the building I immediately recognized the light blue mazda Allison has. I jumped inside and we were on our way to the new find coffee shop.
-And how was your day? Were you late from first period?- Allison started the conversation. -It was fine and happily I arrived before the teacher otherwise I would sit at detention not here with you- i said with a small laugh. -And how was your day? - i asked her.
- I say three words: last period, Economics, and Coach Finstock- she laughed. -well I heard he's quite the character- I said remembering what Stiles has told me about the coach - He is- Allison agreed.

As we were chatting we arrived at the café. It was really cute boho style coffee shop with dark wood furniture fairy lights and plenty of flowers and colorful scarfs were hanging from the ceiling. There were colorful paintings on the walls and fluffy pillows and blankets on the sofas next to each table. It was really cozy and I loved it.

We sat down at a table in the corner with two hammocks. As we took our place a kind waitress was already at our table waiting for us to order. We quickly looked through the menu and pick out our drinks and some pastries. - I'd like to have a mocha and an apple-cinnamon donut please- i told her my order. -And how about you?- she asked warmly turning to Allison. - I'd have a cappuccino and a blueberry muffin please- she said. -All right one minute and I'll be here with your ordes- she smiled.

-So what did you want to talk about?- Allison asked curiously.
In that moment I realized why are we here and if it's a good idea to bring this up. -Do you know anything about the supernatural?- I blurted out anxiously. -About what?- she asked nervously.-The supernatural - i said now in a more confident tone.
-How do you know about this stuff already? You've been here for like what a week?- she asked in a curious voice. -Let's just say i had a little interaction with someone and the topic came up- I answered.

We got our order and Allison told me everything she knows about the supernatural and seemingly she doesn't know anything about what I only figured out about myself. We talked about this topic for hours while drinking our coffe and I decided to tell her the truth about myself because I thought I can trust her.

-Ok, so I'm about to tell you something but don't freak out please.- -yeah okey- she said calmly. - I might have been a werewolf too- I said trying to avoid eye contact. -what? Really? How? When? - she stuttered.

-Well I just found out this information so it's still shocking but I figured out that my father was a werewolf mother a hunter not so great pairing if you ask me- I stated - So in a nutshell my father didn't tell my mom that him an I are werewolf this bracelet what I got from him helps me not to change at all. Then mother finds out me and my father are werewolf bumm tries to kill us and sacrifice herself but I have survived- I finished. She just looked at me with a blank expression trying to process the new information I just told her

-And how did you find out about this if I can ask.- she questioned me. -Well it could have been that your dad kidnapped me and thought that I know about this and than told me when he figured that I have no clue what he's talking about- I gabbled.
I looked up and saw a suprised and guilty Allison in front of me.

-Oh my god I didn't know about this I'm so sorry- she started to apologize. To be honest I think it's better this way because now I know about myself and I can be more careful the next time someone tries to kidnap me- I said jokingly.

-Did you tell Scott and Stiles about this?- she asked curiously.
-Well some part of it-I told her avoiding her eyes. -What part of it?- she asked in a worrying voice. -So in the morning they made me angry and I bursted out that I know that he's a werewolf and left them in the parking lot- I confessed. -Gosh Rin you know you have to talk to them as soon as possible- she lectured me. -I know we should get going than- I said and as she nodded I called the waitress over and paid for our food.

We get in to the car and Allison started to drive me to Stiles' house which is my house too now but it's still weird to say that. -Thank you so much for this afternoon it feels good to finally talk about it with someone.-I thanked her. - It was my pleasure- she said as I got out of the blue mazda. -Oh I almost forgot, who knows about this supernatural stuff?- I asked. -Well Scott, Stiles,my family and Derek Hale but I don't think you met him at all- she answered. -No not at all thanks bye- -bye, see you at school- she said as she left.

I stepped inside the house and noone was there I sighed in relief that our little small talk with the boys have to wait.

I quickly took a shower and did my homework while listening to some music when I heard the front door open and minutes later a slight knock on my door. -Come in- I said as I prepared myself for the little chat that's coming. I looked up from my book and saw my cousin and his best friend standing next to each other coming closer as they closed the door behind them.

-We have to talk- Stiles stated in a serious tone.

Hi guys this chapter is a bit shorter but I hope you like it :)