Part 5

-Think, Nesrin, think! - I yelled aggressively to myself. I tried to escape, but the rope was too tight, and then it hit me. They didn't take my keys because they didn't notice it in my back pocket because it was only one key with one small keychain, which wasn't really noticeable. I was able to successfully get the key from my pocket and begin cutting the rope. It had been about an hour when I felt the rope slipping from my wrist, but then I heard someone approaching, so I quickly returned my small tool to its proper place. I saw the door open and had to squeeze my eyes a little because of the sudden light. Then I noticed a man walk in and shut the door behind him. Because it was so dark, I couldn't tell who this man was. 

-So you've finally decided to get up?- I heard his low voice and recognized it right away.
-What are you doing here, Mr. Argent? And what exactly am I doing here? - I demanded, my voice was vehement.
-"I know about your little secret, so you don't have to pretend." - He said as he turned on the lights, he placed a glass of water in front of my mouth, and I immediately began to drink it. When I was done, I responded:
-What is the secret? I'm not sure what you're talking about, so if you could let me go, I'd be grateful!- I said, looking at him confused. He drew a chair up in front of me.

- You truly have no idea about what you are, do you?- he asked as he sat down in front of me. I just stared at him, not understanding anything he said to me. -So your little cousin didn't tell you everything there is to know about Beaconhills. - I just stand his gaze, he continued while looking straight into my eyes. -Can you tell me anything about that bracelet?- he asked, pointing to my hand.
-I got it from my father when I was six years old. It really helps me with my anger issues, so I never take it off. But why are you so concerned?- I asked him honestly.

-You're a werewolf- he said bluntly.

-What? -I mocked him. - A werewolf? That's ridiculous- I said as I laughed it off.
-Werewolves don't exist, Mr Argent.- I told him what I thought. 
-Yes, they are. Would you like to know how I know?- he asked.
-Sure, - I said, nodding with a smile, because I was curious what he would say to me.
-I'm a werewolf hunter—He stated, but I burst out laughing.
-Sorry, but that is difficult to believe. - I said as I tried to catch my breath.
-Actually, your mother was one as well- he explained - That's how we met and became close. -He completed his thought.

-But how am I still alive if my mother was a hunter and I am a werewolf? - I questioned, as I still did not believe the entire story.
-That's a complicated story. - he began.
-And I've been tied to a chair for about 4 hours now, so I don't mind staying a little longer. - I said in a sassy tone.

Argent told me everything I needed to know about my mother. That she just figured it out, that my father and I are werewolves, that the accident wasn't really an accident, but rather an assassination, and that the bracelet my father gave me helps me push down these wolf powers, which is why I haven't turned into one. And, on top of that, Stiles is aware of these supernatural happenings, as well as the fact that Scott is a werewolf too. It was overwhelming, and to be honest I just wanted to punch Stiles in the face.

After a few minutes of deafening silence, I finally asked the question that had been circling in my head since the start of this little conversation.
-So, if you're a hunter and I'm a werewolf, why haven't you killed me yet?
-Well because you and your family were so important to our family, and you to Allison, I could make one more exception in addition to Scott. Furthermore, you can control it just fine with that bracelet your father gave you- he said. -I know we could've talked about it over a cup of tea, but I wasn't sure what to expect. I'm sorry. - He apologized.
-Yeah, it would have been better, but I'm glad I'm aware of everything going on around me.- I exclaimed, feeling relieved.

-Now I'm going to untie you so you can go home.- He said as he approached.
-Oh, you don't have to. - I said, slipping my hands out of the rope. I smiled at him, and he looked at me with a surprised expression on his face. He assisted me in standing and began to walk out of the house. The events that happened shocked me, and I now genuinely despise my mother; she was and still is a monster.