Well that was... unexpected?

McGonagall walked along the gryffindor table and stopped behind Harry Potter.

She whispered in his ear, earning a frown and a nod. She continued walking, but when she turned her head, instead of seeing Harry walking behind her, she saw Harry's two bestfriends too.. She allowed Hermione granger and Ron Weasley to continue with Herself and Harry.

Once the trio walked into the headmasters office, they were greeted by Professor Snape, Professor Lupin, Professor Mcgonagall, and obviously, Professor Dumbledore.

They took a seat as the door slammed open.

In came a flushed James Potter, a furious Lily Evans, a pale Peter Pettigrew, a skipping Sirius Black and a tired looking Remus Lupin.

They all took seats. Dumbledore handed them a vile of veritaserum, a potion of truth. They all took them without questions.

Dumbledore proceeded by asking them questions.

''Full Name and  Date of birth?''

''James Charlus Potter, 27th of March 1960.''

McGonagall gasped.

''Sirius Orion Black, 3rd of November 1959.''

''Remus John Lupin, 10th of March 1960.''

''Peter Pettigrew, 8th of August 1960.''

''Lily J. Evans, 31st of January 1960.''

Dumbledore nodded and continued- ''How did you get here?''

''Well.. thing one stole my time turner that McGonagall gave me to get to more lessons.'' Lily explained motioning to Sirius. '' and thing two, turned it.'' Motioning to James.

James feigned outrage— how could he be thing two? So that is precisely what he said.

''Hey! How could I be thing two? It's obvious Sirius is thing two! He's not as cool as me.''

''Aaaaand you aren't as punk rock as me.'' Retorted Sirius.

''Right, getting back on track, I believe you, and I think it's time for you three to introduce yourselves.'' Dumbledore nodded towards The golden trio.

''Right uhm, bloody hell. My name is Ronald Billius Weasley, I'm 13 and I'm pure blood.''

''Weasley? Who are your parents?'' Sirius asked.

''Molly and Arthur Weasley?'' Responded the red-head.

''Ha! Suck it Padfoot! Give me 10 galleons!'' Screeched James.

Sirius grumpily handed James his money.

''Right, my name is Hermione Jean Granger, I'm 14 and I'm a muggleborn.'' Hermione said with a smile.

Harry stood up, ''My name is Harry James Potter, I'm 13 and I'm a halfblood.''

Everyone was shocked into silence.

Until..

''Who married my prongslet?''