Hush, father.

When James found Harry, he was under the marauder's tree.

James' heart ached for his son. The whole world knew every detail of his life.

''Hazza? You want to talk?'' James said, softly.

Harry looked up, red faced and tears running down his face.

'' i love mrs Weasley, really, she's so kind but sometimes she starts to try and replace my actual mum. It's just hard for me when that happens because i feel so awkward. She sees me as her son but i dont see her as my mum.. and- and I hate that the whole world knows everything about me.''

''I know haz, I know. Just know, Evans and I, we accept you always. No matter what happens. We love you.'' James whispered.

Harry threw himself at James, hugging him. He was so content, even with everything happening. He had parents, even if they were seventeen. He had nicknames, he has a godfather, he had amazing friends.

''Thank you.'' Harry whispered, muffled by James's shoulder.

''I think there's a certain person that rhymes with Chomas Chiddle that wants to talk to you, you know.'' James smirked.

''Hush, father.'' Harry smirked smugly.

————————————————————————————————

"Harry?"

Harry turned around to find Thomas.

"Thomas."

"I'm sorry about everything. I really just want to be friends. I know that sounds ludicrous given who my father is but, this once, im doing something without him knowing so..?"

"Yeh, Thomas, we can be friends."

"Great. So, Who's your favourite One direction member?"

"Ooh! Louis and Niall! You?"

"Defo Harry!!"

Later that night, Harry was greeted by music, games and butter beer. Sirius had planned a party, trying to cheer everyone up from this morning.

And, of course, it did just that.

Everyone went to bed content.