The encounter

It had been several days now since the truth was revealed. The remaining marauders and the golden trio were spending a lot of time with each other.

While Sirius, James, Ron and Harry played quidditch. Hermione, Lily and Remus would watch from the side lines, they would sometimes play too. Albeit, not being very good (apart from lily who was competing with James every time.)

They all spent time together, talking, playing cards and just sitting around the gryffindor common room.

Peter still hadn't been seen since the 'situation' as Ron was calling it. Remus and James came to the conclusion that he was probably hiding out somewhere in his rat form.

The four past students had also started to join classes with the rest of the six years. They were also going to move into their new dormitories, in the next couple days.

AN: I know I said before that they were in their fifth year, but I think it's fitting if they are in their 6th.

Currently, it was one of the rare moments that Harry was alone. He was walking to his first class of the day, which was Defence against the dark arts.

Harry had taken a liking to the lessons even more than before as he was very close to teenage Remus.

Harry started to realise little things about the new group, he prided himself on being observant. Remus would lick his finger before turning a page in his book, James and Sirius would play fight CONSTANTLY, and Lily would always hide her hands in her jumper sleeves.

In his thoughts he didn't concentrate on where he was walking. He ended up bumping into a certain slytherin.

BOSH

Harry fell, VERY GRACEFULLY, to the floor.

''Oh! Merlin, ikkle Harry fell?''

'' Ha! Ha! Very funny, Riddle.''

''I do try. How are the dead parents?''

Harry gave him a "shut up rn pls ur being ridiculous" look.

''I know that we're supposed to be enemies and all that, if you ever want to talk, im all ears.''

Harry squinted his eyes and watched as Thomas Riddle walked away. Thats was sus.

For the longest time, he and riddle had been frienemies? It was a rocky relationship to say the least.

Nobody noticed the beetle perched on the corner of the hall way.