THE MARAU- MARA- MARAUDERS

"The marauders map!" James yelped.

"Of course!" Remus yelled.

"Oh That's smart, prongs." Sirius congratulated.

"I know." James slyly said.

"I'm sorry but.. What?" Lily spoke.

"Oh right. Forgot. So, the boys and I drew up a map in third year. It's a map of The Hogwarts Grounds. We have everything labelled down. Tunnels, classrooms. Everything." Sirius explained.

"Okay, and? How does that help us find Pettigrew?"  Hermione asked.

"— we can see everyone in Hogwarts, it's a spell we found in the library. We casted it on the great hall. Every single year, it lists the new students and your able to see where everyone is." Remus replied.

"Oh. That's actually quite smart." Ron complemented.

They were sat in the common room, late at night. Or early morning? Anyway, they were alone, so they took this time to make a plan.

"Thank you, Ron." James thanked.

"Well, where is it now? Come on, get it out." Hermione pushed.

The three marauders cringed, exchanging wary looks.

''What? What is it?'' Harry questioned.

''So you see, er, we don't have it.. Unless you know who might have it. We're in a.. difficult situation.'' Sirius spoke slowly.

''Whole bunch of idiots. All of you.'' Lily muttered.

Suddenly, Ron's eyes widened.

''Guys— I might know—''

They were sat in front of Fred and George the next morning, at breakfast.

"Yes— we might have it. But if we give it to you-" George started.

"-what's in it for us?" Fred finished.

Everyone stared at each other. Without moving, Sirius whispered to Remus

"Their twin speak is really creeping me out, moony."

Fred's eyes snapped straight towards Sirius.

"What did you say?"

"Your twin speak is—" Sirius started but was quickly interrupted.

"No. The other thing."

"Moony?"

"Moon-" George repeated.

"Who are you."

"The marauders." James answered.

"Yeh, this is scaring me now." Lily spoke quietly.

Fred and George turned to each other slowly.

"The mara-"

The twins said between gasps.

"Maraud-"

"James- they're hyperventilating." Lily whisper- shouted.

"The maraude-"

The twins became louder and louder, attracting more and more attention.

"THE BLOODY MARAUDERS, GRED."

"MOO- MOON- MOONY—"

"—WOR- WORMTA-TAIL—"

"-PAD-PADFOOT—"

"-AND PRON-GS"

Now everyone was staring at the twins, as they hyperventilated.

"YOU! OH MY MERLIN. PRAISE THE MERLINS—"

"—WE OWE OUR FAME TO YOU. YOU WENT DOWN IN HOGWARTS PRANKING HISTORY—"

The twins turned to Harry.

Pointing a finger, George started speaking.

"HARROLD! YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER TOLD US YOU WERE HEIR OF THE LEGENDARY JAMES PRONGS POTTER—"

"— HOW DARE YOU! WHAT's MORE, YOUR THE GODSON OF THE LEGENDARY SIRIUS PADFOOT AND REMUS MOONY LUPIN-BLACK."

"Let's not forget he probably has a godmother too!" Lily chirped, desperate to make herself feel better, her isn't going to be around idiots the rest of his life right?

Harry found it so amusing that they had guessed correctly.

That last part 'Sirius and Remus Lupin-Black' that sounded real nice to Sirius. Familiar, comforting. It made him happy.

"Oh merlin's left tit." Was heard from the staff table, probably Minnie.

Still the whole great hall watched in amusement as the twins freaked out about their idols.

"DUMBLEDORE?"

"Yes, mr Weasley?"

"DO YOU HAVE ANY STORIES ABOUT THE MARAUDERS OR LILY POTTER?''

''Of course.''

''TELL US, TELL US, TELL US.'' George huffed.

"Ah, well one day we turned everyone in Hogwarts blue." Sirius chipped in.

"And don't forget the amortentia potion you gave to everyone on valentine's day, boys. everyone was inlove with me." Dumbledore replied, whilst shuddering.

Fred and George gasped, eyes wide and obviously happy.

''Here's the map.'' Fred and George stated, as if getting down on their knees to pray.

The golden trio watched in amusement. Already aware of the twins tricks.

''Thanks..'' James squinted.

Hope you liked the lil bit of George and Fred Weasley content (: