Marauder's tree

Thomas turned, looking over at the Gryffindor table.

He could see Harry had a copy of the daily prophet and obviously he was uh- awkward about it. Harry kept his eyes down, ignoring any looks..

Thomas turned back towards his table.

He had read the daily prophet earlier that morning. The thought that bugged him was how could Rita know?

He was puzzled, to say the least. At that moment, the post came in.

''Harry, dear, you cannot be friends with Thomas. Remember all the things his father put us, you and the whole wizarding world through. Just THINK!'' Mrs. Weasley's voice boomed across the great hall, everyone turned to look at Harry.

A pale faced Harry got up an walked swiftly out of the great hall, just as Ronald Weasley was walking in, rather groggily.

Thomas got up, was about to follow Harry, when he looked at the entrance of the hall he saw James looking back at him. James shook his head, telling him not to go after Harry, instead mouthing 'I will' and running after him.

Thomas sat back down, deciding to talk to Harry later.

An: I know this has nothing to do with time travelling but I think this story deserves drama. Also, I don't like Mrs Weasley, so there might be some Molly bashing :)