Ah, yes! the future!

OKAY SO! THOMAS RIDDLE'S FATHER IS VOLDEMORT, HE HAD A SON AND NAMED HIS SON AFTER HIMSELF.
THOMAS RIDDLE = SON
VOLDEMORT = VOLDEMORT FROM THE BOOKS
ANYWAYS, THOMAS RIDDLE IS HARRY's LOVE INTEREST LOL SORRY

''I can't help but remember, you promised to explain everything that happens in the future to us at lunch? Mind starting?'' Remus asked.

Harry's smile fell immediately.

''Ah, yes! The future! Tell us, Harry.'' Hermione chimed in, knowing it would make Harry uncomfortable.

Honestly, Harry would rather fight a dragon, but the explanation had to be... well.. explained.

Harry sighed, ''Alright well, it all happened when I was born, you two-'' he said, gesturing to James and Lily, ''Had gotten married soon after graduating Hogwarts, so you had me when you were both twenty-one. When I was born, Dumbledore called you two and the longbottoms to a meeting, where he told you about a prophecy. It goes like.. What was it Hermione?''

''OH- something like;
The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches... born to those who have thrice defied him, born as the seventh month dies... and the Dark Lord will mark him as his equal, but he will have power the Dark Lord knows not... and either must die at the hand of the other for neither can live while the other survives... the one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord will be born as the seventh month dies....''

''Ah yes! It's Harry's theme song.'' Ron said, just as Professor Trelwaney walked past him, she stopped, glared at him and went on her way.

An: If you don't know Professor Trelawney was the one that made the prophecy.

''Anyway! Both me and Neville Longbottom fit that prophecy, you had defied Voldemort three times... and so had Alice and Frank. We all went into hiding, Dumbledore had cast the fidelius charm and you originally chose Sirius as your secret keeper, he then thought it was too obvious and persuaded you to change to Pettigrew.'' Everyone noticed the use of the last name, of course. ''On the 31st of October 1981, Voldemort showed up to our house in godric's hollow, where dad went to face him first, trying to buy mum and I some time to escape, didn't end well. Dad was murdered first, then he came up the stairs, to my bedroom, where mum and I were, mum was already hysterical as she had heard dad hit the floor. Voldemort exploded the door, told mum to step aside but she wouldn't. So, she was murdered too. Voldemort tried to murder me as well, except, somehow, mum's love made a old ancient protection  spell, when he tried, it reflected and Voldemort vanished. From then on, people called me 'the boy-who-lived' or ' the golden boy' or even 'our saviour'.'' Harry stopped, expecting someone to say something, instead everyone just stared, dumbfounded. So he continued..

''Ehem - well, Sirius showed up to the house, knew exactly what happened and went to literally murder Pettigrew, except Pettigrew was going to frame Sirius as nobody knew about the secret keeper change. Sirius found him, but Pettigrew just yelled about how he 'betrayed you' and then he exploded the street they were on, cutting off his toe and transforming into a rat. When the aurors found Sirius, he was laughing. Why? No idea. Anyway, Sirius was brought to Azkaban for being a 'death eater' and 'murdering 12 muggles'. Remus was left.

Everyone looked at Sirius then at Remus.

''Ehm, anyways, I was brought to live at the Dursleys, I didn't know about the wizard world till I was eleven. When I found out what happened, I was heart broken.'' Harry finished.

"I'm so sorry, Harry." James said softly.

"You don't deserve anything thats happened to you." James continued.

"Can i ask something?" Lily whispered

"Of course." Harry replied

"Who's Thomas' dad?"

"voldemort."

"Oh."