Horror Flicks.

"Hey man, what's up?" Two-Bit asked, happy to see his friend. Dallas looked awkward, a hard contrast to his usually cunning demeanour.

"Nothing man, just here to pick up Y/N."

She cringed internally, cursing him out in her head.

"Y/N? Why, what's up?"

"Let's go," She interrupted, grabbing Dallys sleeve, who followed without question.

"Hey hold on," her cousin stopped them. "Where are you taking my kid cousin Winston?"

"Just showing her the movies, not a big deal man."

Two-Bits eyes got big, as he turned towards the girl. "Really? Y/N can I talk to you?" They quickly moved to the side, leaving an anxious Dallas sitting on the wooden porch.

"So what, you're going with Dal now?"

"We're friends Two-Bit."

"Sure," he rolled his eyes. "What about Soda. Weren't you wearing his jacket a couple nights ago?"

"Soda never asked me out. I'm also not going with Dallas. If Sodapop wants to ask me to the movies, that's fine, but it's not like I have anything better to do right now anyways. Am I supposed to wait around for Soda to realize I exist?"

"Well does he know about this? Does Soda know y'all are hanging out as friends?"

She hesitated. "Well...no." Two threw up his hands in exasperation. "Stop it! It's not like that. I don't know what me and Soda are. I just know that Dallas and I are going to the movies."

"I give up, be back by 10." Two walked off, shooting Dallas one last glare before slamming the door. She turned to face a smirking Dally.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know what's wrong with him."

"He's protective," Dallas chuckled. He looked the girl up and down, taking his cigarette out from between his teeth. "You look nice."

Y/N smiled. "Thank you. So what's the movie for today?"

      "Some new Horror. Thought we could grab some food before the movie if you're up for it." She suddenly became aware of the rumbling in her stomach. Her nap took up most of her day, and she realized that the eggs and toast from this morning, were the only thing in her stomach.

       "Sounds good."

       The streets were surprisingly loud for a Wednesday, with kids playing on the sidewalks, and construction workers hammering the roofs of homes. Dallas looked down at Y/N. He really did think she looked beautiful. Her eyes were glistening, and had a vibrance that he considered himself lucky to see. She was dressed smart, good style. He frowned looking down at his own jeans, and form fitting black t shirt, almost embarrassed at his outfit choice, though she didn't seem to mind.

       "Here we go," he led her into a diner, not the Dingo, but a little corner cafe, that had warm lighting, and checkered floors. There was a jukebox in the corner that looked as old as time. It was practically empty, except for a small older lady, who was wiping down counters. She looked up when she heard the door ring, and frowned when she saw Dallas, but her gaze turned softer when she saw U/N behind him.

"What're you doing here Winston?" She had a smokers voice, a throaty growl that took Y/N by surprised, as it didn't seem to fit her kind face.

"What, I can't come to a place of business?"

"You're not welcome," she turned her back to him, "your friend can stay."

"Sorry," he slid into a shiny seat, "package deal." He winked at Y/N, as she grumbled behind them. Dallas turned to her."So what, two burgers?"