Trust me

The sun streamed in through the window at Bucks, waking Y/N out of a deep sleep. Almost immediately, she was hit by a sharp pain in her head, and a wave of nausea, prompting her to groan. Hangover from hell. The girl dragged herself out of bed as the memories from the night before began rushed back to her. She was furious at Soda, obviously, but she can't believe she could have been so dumb as to stay over at Dallys, without even letting Two or her mother know. Deciding it would be better to get home as fast as possible, Y/N slipped on her dress from last night, and walked downstairs cautiously. The bar was empty, except for a cup of coffee and a plate of toast sitting on a freshly wiped table. Dallas came out of another room, cleaning a glass with a white washcloth. "Hey, made you some breakfast. Something light, which is probably what you need if you feel the way you look."

     "Gee thanks." He chuckled. "I appreciate the thought, but I should get home. Two and my mom are probably freaking out, I didn't even end up calling them last night."

     "I called him. He told your mom."

      "Are you serious?" Y/N practically yelled out, choking on her coffee. "Two's gonna kill you! And me!"

      "Relax, I told him you stayed in a separate room. I'm sure he covered for your mom."

      "Probably."

      "I can give you a ride back so you don't have to take a walk of shame. Picked up my car from the DX this morning."

      "Oh."

     "I didn't see Soda, in case you were wondering."

     "I wasn't."

      "Fine."

      "I'm serious."

      "I believe you." She was quiet as Dally looked at her with a sly grin on his face. Y/N rolled her eyes before grabbing her purse and heading for the door.

      "I'll take that ride now."

-

"Have you spoken to Soda yet?" Johnny asked, leaning against the wall of the school. It was Wednesday. Ponyboy was sick and out of school, so Y/N, Two-Bit and Johnny sat outside before first period alone.

"No, not since Friday," she spoke glumly.

"Does he know you spent the night with Dally?" Two asked, looking uninterested but annoyed.  Johnny's eyes went big.

"You guys spent the night? You didn't tell me? I didn't even know you liked Dally like that!"

Y/N sighed. "We didn't spend the night. I stayed in another room. He didn't want me to walk alone, and somebody bailed," she spoke elbowing Two-Bit harshly as he chuckled.

"If you had seen that girl I was with, you'd cut me some slack."

"I'm sure. I have to see Soda tonight anyways. I told Darry I'd drop Ponyboys homework off. I don't know what I'm even gonna say to him."

      "Well it's not your fault kid," Two muttered. "I ought to bash Sodas head in for acting like that."

      "Well don't. It was both of our faults." The bell rang, signaling the start of first period. Johnny and Y/N took off together to English.

"Soda seemed sad last I saw."

She scoffed. "Sure."

"Honest! He was down the whole time. Dead silent."

"Johnny, be honest with me?"

"Sure."

"How much of this is my fault?"