My Accidental Marriage Part 7

Oh dear God, this can't be happening to me.  It CAN'T be!  How is this even possible?  I'm in love with a woman I barely know already, how's this possible?  I better put...my...beer down.  Ugh...

I felt like I was going into some sort of tailspin.  Like the room was spinning faster and faster and suddenly everything went black.  I couldn't hear anything, see anything, and then I suddenly heard a voice that was very much familiar to me now.  I felt a soft hand rub over my left cheek, as if trying to get me to wake up.  My eyes started to flitter open and then I realized just who's hand and voice it was.

Sara: He's waking up Niall, quick, move the coffee table out of the way.  Lee, come on, wake up!

Niall: Damn this thing is heavy!  Liam, buddy, c'mon, laddie, you can do it!

Liam: Ugh, what happened?

Sara: Oh thank God.  Liam, you blacked out.  Got any idea what could've caused this?

Liam: Not that I can recall.

Niall: Wasn't something you did or didn't eat now Lee, was it?  Think back through the day.

Liam: I'm pretty sure.  After I barfed up when I woke with the hangover, Sara gave me a cup of ramen noodles.  I didn't have anything at Louie's except one deviled egg -

Sara: Only one?

Liam: Louie made them, they weren't all that good.  And a skinny latte and oat and brownie square when we got to Starbucks.  Other than that oh dear God no wonder why I passed out.

Sara: Liam James Payne, what am I going to do with you!  Okay, where do you keep your pitchers?

Liam: To the right above the sink, why?

Sara: Water cooler, check, sea salt, sea salt, check, lemons, check.  You're dehydrated, Lee, and you don't have enough food in you, what's on that coffee table isn't enough, so I'm fishing around in the pantry, fridge and freezer to see what I can cough up.  If I had known you were like this earlier I would've cooked you up something then.

Niall: Can't wait to find out what she gives ya, Lee me buddy!

Sara: Don't worry, Niall, you'll be taking some with you for you and Lexie to nibble on.  There's gonna be plenty left!

Liam: Great, what will it be, portobello burgers?

Sara: Hey!  One, do not make fun of my culinary skills and two, portobello burgers happen to be tasty things you nimrod.

Niall: She's right, I had one one time.  Pretty tasty.stuff!

Liam: Right up there with calamari rings.  Eeeccchhh.

Sara: Hey, don't knock it till you try it.  Well the burger anyway.  I second the calamari rings, they're just plain awful.  I mean, they're made from squid of all things.  It's like chewing rubber.

Liam: So what are you making back there, anyway?

Sara: Cashew chicken.  I have a friend back in Canada who's originally from China.  She showed me how to make it.  I added my own little twist to this, I think you'll both like it.

Niall: Uh oh, this could be dangerous.

Sara: Okay, Horan, that's it, one wooden spoon to the ass!

Niall: Oh, will you look at that, Dermot's dressed as an ice cream cone this episode!  Making me hungry.  How 'bout you Liam?  Sara?  Making you two hungry?  Heh heh.

Leave it to Niall to use something he saw on an episode of Mrs. Brown's Boys to save his ass.  Sara just looked at him and started to laugh as she brought me a glass of what looked like cloudy water.  I picked it up and stared at it for a few seconds before looking at her, and then stared at Niall who only shrugged his shoulders, interested in what Sara had given me as much as I was.