My Accidental Marriage Part 8

I wish it could've been the real deal.  I really do.  But it was no more than a fucking dream I had overnight.  A dream.  It felt so real until I woke up only to see Sara still asleep in the bed next to me.  I paid attention to the clock to see it was 4 a.m. and then to Sara again.  Her full lips were somewhat parted as she slept, and I noticed how full her lashes were even without mascara.  A natural beauty.  I looked down under the sheets on my side of the bed.

  Bloody hell, must've been some wet dream!  Control yourself, Liam, control yourself!  God, can't you do anything right?

What happened to cause the wet dream was that I obviously got dreaming about Sara.  Only, she was kinda dressed like a dominatrix, tight black leather outfit, fishnet stockings, boots that went to the knee, and a very long whip.  Definitely that.  Dark red lipstick.  And I was chained onto a wall buck naked.  And loving every minute of it.  Which was kinda weird because I'm really not one for bondage much.  Then she came up to me and yanked on my balls hard, causing me to let out a huge gasp that almost made me sound hoarse.  And, as I said, I was loving it!  She squeezed them tightly.  I remember the conversation in the dream as if it happened yesterday.

Sara: You like that Liam?

Liam: *gasp* Oh yeah, give it to me babe!

Sara: You want more, huh? (squeeze)

Liam: *wheeze* Oh yeah, that's it right there.

Sara: What if I pull on this? (yanks penis)

Liam: Whoo hoo hoo, oh yeah, right  there!

That's as far as I can remember there, I know more happened, it had to have, but I can't remember those damn parts.  But what I've told you I remember or at least, as best possible.  I mean, that's as far as I can cough up in this noggin of mine.  Because that's when I woke up in the bed to a pair of wet skivvies.  I somehow fell back to sleep in them however, and when I woke again I heard Sara humming away, and the smell of coffee perking away in the Keurig machine.  The smell of...Starbucks?  I got up, changed, and headed into the kitchen to investigate.

Liam: *sniff sniff* Oh, God, what IS that glorious smell?

Sara: Well, look who just got up.  Morning there sleepy head.  I've got some Starbucks in the Keurig waiting for you as we speak.

Liam: Yeah, I kinda figured that when the smell woke me, the thing is I - WE don't have any left, how'd you manage to find some?

Sara: I stepped into the nearest one on my way back home from my jog this morning.  I just made sure that I got directions from people.  Ellie said she'll join me tomorrow, Billie's not good with the directions around here yet.

Liam: You went on a jog?  What time?

Sara: Around 6 a.m.  Oh, by the way, I think you might've had a wet dream last night, your side of the bed was practically soaked and almost flooded over to my side.

Damn it all to hell!

Liam: Yeah, I know, I changed the sheets before I came out.

Sara: Must've been some dream, I'd love to know what it was about.  If you can remember that is.

Liam: Something about a dominatrix, I can't remember much, it's pretty sketchy.

Liar.  You fucking liar Liam, you know exactly what it was about.

Sara: Well, it must've been some dream, because you soaked your side pretty bad.  It must've been pretty steamy to cause that.

Liam: Yeah, well, any case, it's practically gone from my mind now.  (sips coffee)  God, this stuff is good, did you mix it while I wasn't looking?