Chapter 9: Powers Blossoming

One month later

Now Peter was eight months old and his powers were officially starting to come to fruition. This was going to give Tony many scares and heart attacks with situations such as this.

Tony was playing with Peter having a round of peekaboo and playing with his toys. The two were an endless storm of giggles and smiles as Tony also made Peter fly around the room. While he had actually been in the air with Thor, Peter always preferred his daddy to make him fly feeling he was the strongest daddy in the world. Then Tony's phone began to ring making it so he had to put down Peter and take it.

"Hello, oh hey Pepper. Yeah I'm good just playing with Peter..."

As Tony continued on with the call Peter got bored and decided to look for fun elsewhere. He crawled around exploring his house until he got to a big glass window that he pressed his chubby little hands and face into. It all was so amazing to him all the colorful cars passing by, the big billboard and buildings, and all the birds that flew by.

He wanted to get a better look at it so he tried to pull himself up on his tiny shaky legs. However he noticed his hand wasn't coming off the glass causing him to whine a bit until his free hand did the same thing but was high enough to help him stand. He then managed to remove the other and put it so he could stand steadily with it. He continued this action until he was crawling on the wall.

Peter couldn't get enough of it feeling so excited over this new discovery. He kept crawling up the wall until he could get up to the roof now completely upside down. He giggled madly at his view of the world happy he could see everything from the roof.

Soon Tony was off of the phone letting Pepper know he loved her and couldn't wait for her to come home. He turned around excited to start playing with his son again. However there was no one there, he looked around and didn't see a trace of red or blue.

"Peter, Peter where are you?"

Tony looked around and didn't see Peter anywhere making him start to worry. He then swore he heard a giggle from somewhere in the house making him feel relief.

"Peter are you hiding somewhere?"

Peter giggled once more initiating a game with his daddy.

"Alright I'm gonna get you!" Tony said playfully.

Tony laughed as he first looked under the couch but he wasn't there. Then he looked under the kitchen table but nothing there either. For fifteen minutes Tony looked around but couldn't find the source of the endless laughter and he swore he heard the sound of his son crawling when he moved making him very confused.

"Jeesh bud go easy on your old man I didn't know you were such a good hider."

Tony exhausted sat down on the couch and laid his head back. However when he looked up what he saw nearly made his heart jump out of his chest, Peter was smiling and waving on the ceiling!

"Peter!"

The sudden yell scared Peter causing him to let his other hand leave the roof making him fall. Positively terrified of what could happen to his son Tony reached out and caught the falling baby. Immediately he drew Peter closely to his chest both shaking from fear.

"Peter don't do that to me that really scared daddy!"

"Dada?"

Tony looked at the innocent little eyes and saw they were scared and just begged for daddy's comfort. Tony immediately gave in and held his son tight making sure he knew he was safe with his daddy.

"I'm here bud but please don't ever do that again."

Peter nodded his little head and kissed his daddy on the cheek happy he was forgiven. However this was not going to be the end of the troubles he would cause Tony for a week later he did something ten times as dangerous.