Chapter 14: Pepper and Peter

A week had passed since Tony and Peter's little incident but now it was all good. Tony was mentally stable and Peter had forgotten all about it for he was just happy to have his loving daddy back.

Now the two were in the airport for Pepper who was finally coming back from Hong Kong. Both were very excited for you see while it seemed like Peter barely knew her Tony made sure he video chatted often with the two to ensure a relationship. All the time Peter made Pepper laugh uncontrollably and thought the little spider was absolutely amazing and adorable. Peter loved to show off his powers to the kind woman loving her very motherly praise.

Now the two along with Happy their driver who usually pretended to dislike Peter was now making funny faces at him behind Tony's back, even though he knew Happy adored the little baby.

A few minutes later all three watched as the large international plane landed and made its way to the gate. Tony smiled widely excited to finally see Pepper in person again.

"Happy can you take Peter for a minute?" Tony asked rhetorically as he gently handed Peter over to Happy.

Peter loved Happy but he didn't want to be away from his daddy causing him to whine and reach for Tony as Happy held him.

"Hey it's ok bud I'll be back with Pepper in a minute ok?"

Peter nodded sadly as Tony smiled and walked away to get Pepper. Peter just sat there and sulked making Happy sad to see the baby so unhappy.

"Hey don't look so sad little guy he'll be back soon." Happy said as he started to lightly bounced Peter.

Peter smiled lightly then leaned on Happy and looked sad again. Happy knew this wasn't going to work so he thought and then an idea came to his head.

"Well I guess I'm going to have to tickle that sad face away."

Happy started to tickle Peter's little belly causing him to wriggle and laugh uncontrollably. Once he was done Peter continued to smile as he hugged Happy happily loving the secretly warm man who held him. Happy enjoyed the little spiders affection returning it in full, though he would never admit these feelings or show this affection in front of Tony.

Meanwhile Tony was outside the gate waiting for the doors to open. About ten minutes later it opened and out came people of every type but Tony only looked for Pepper. After a minute or two Pepper finally came out wearing a white blouse and a pair of jeans and she smiled when she saw Tony. Once she got closer Tony ran to her hugging her very hard showing he clearly missed her as she did the same showing how she missed Tony deeply to. The two then kissed bringing back the romance the two longed for the entire year.

"It's so good to be back again." Pepper said genuinely happy to be back.

"It's great to have you back again."

It was then Pepper remembered the one other thing she was most excited to see when she came back.

"Where's Peter?" Pepper asked excitedly as she looked around to find the adorable little spider she had only gotten to video chat with.

"Oh he's just over here with Happy."

"Wait with Happy but he doesn't even like kids let alone babies."

"He claims that he doesn't but if you catch a look behind without him noticing you'll see he can't get enough of him."

With that Tony took Pepper's hand and led her over to where Peter was. When they got over to where they were they caught Happy smiling and playing with Peter who laughed endlessly. Both Pepper and Tony giggled at the two alerting Happy of their watching causing him to blush. Tony then came up to him and took his son into his arms making Peter coo and cuddle into his daddy.