Chapter 11: Missing Each Other

Tony had his head in his hands as he sat on the couch in despair. His son was gone, the very reason he had Peter in the first place was because he could protect him. Now he was kidnapped and was who knows where in New York City or possibly anywhere in the world.

However as Tony sat s.h.i.e.l.d was searching his tower trying to find evidence of Peter's kidnapping. But this wasn't because they cared at all, it was because someone *cough* Clint let it slip that Peter had powers and thus had a special interest in him.

"Have you found anything?" Steve asked desperately agent Hill in distress.

"No Mr. Rogers we have not found anything there so far no traces of a kidnapper." Hill said without a trace of any empathy.

"Well then you're clearly not looking hard enough!" Bruce yelled frustrated at s.h.i.e.l.d and their protocol which slowed everything down.

"We are trying our best Dr. Banner but remember your place, especially since you quite our agency." Hill said as a threat to get him to calm down.

Bruce grumbled off trying to keep himself calm before he went on a hulking rage to find Peter himself. Everyone was frustrated by s.h.i.e.l.d's slowness being reminded exactly why they left in the first place.

Fed up with them Tony got up and went to Peter's nursery hoping to find some kind of clue. He stood outside the door for a minute trying to take control of his emotions and feelings. After the minute passed Tony opened the door and started to look around he checked everywhere but with no success found nothing. But then he remembered something JARVIS might have known he was shut off in the nursery during the kidnapping but maybe he could still have something.

"JARVIS!"

"Yes sir?"

"Do you have any records of my son's kidnap?"

"I've looked through all my archives and databases and have so far found nothing sir I am most sorry sir."

Tony then thought there had to be something, there was no way that his son was unrecorded at some point.

"Bingo!" Tony said as he snapped his fingers.

"JARVIS can you play the cameras outside the building that were around Peter's window."

"Of course sir."

JARVIS then played the cameras of the windows one of them pointing up and catching the kidnapper as he flew in on some sort of rocket board. Trying to keep calm Tony watched how the man opened the window and shut off JARVIS. He then saw him fly off with Peter leaving him on the precious of unbridled rage.

Taking a moment to breath and collect himself, Tony then calmed down knowing nothing he wanted to do was going to help find his son. He requested JARVIS play the video again and this time he noticed something, a label on the board.

"JARVIS zoom in on the board."

JARVIS did so now up close to a fuzzy picture of a label.

"JARVIS refine the picture."

JARVIS did so now revealing a label for Oscorp.

"Ugh I should have known but now that I do they're going to pay."

Tony was seething with anger on the outside but on the inside he was unbelievably scared and worried about Peter. He quivered with thoughts of what Oscorp would try to do to him knowing their lack of ethics. Tony loved his son so much, to him the sweet child was the most valuable thing on the planet and a single scratch would crush the billionaire's heart. He didn't know what he would do without his itsy bitsy spider, and he did't want to, so he began to form up a plan to rescue Peter from the clutches of Oscorp.