Author -chans notes!(~°¤°)~

Hi everyone! I missed you all! I just came back after dealing with a lots of problems,  after my grandpa's death my family started to fall apart but we tried everything and now we are okay , and I wanna thank you all because your comments and support has been the one thing that made me smile  and I really mean it . It's amazing how you can change someone's life with just a few words! And I love you all so much , so if you need anything just ask me ! And because I love you all , I am going to show you something that I learned today! Okay , so with program lets say , if you read your favourite fanfiction in wattpad and you don't like reading Y/N, you can changed to your real name ! Let me show you .
First we search for InteractiveFics

(by the way that's my real name "Brikena")Then we click , and the choose add to crome

Then we click , and the choose add to crome .
Then go to the fanfiction,  see that theres Y/N go to the extension and cliclk to the InteractiveFics and type youre name , enter and Voila!! Literally no one told me this !! I have been reading the fanfics by Y/N and not my name and I don't even read it as Your Name , I always read it as Yinyin , I don't know why 🤚😭. Anyway,  I hope you like this suggestion. Tomorrow gonna post the final part of Magic Show . Will Toichi die ?

And also I would like to post a drawing of the characters,  so tell me wich one you want me to draw (not to brag but  I have to say that I have gotten better in drawing 🤥😁) so write in the comments which character you want .

P.s I have a new photo profile