The reason!

~~~At the Kudo mansion,  time 22: 30 pm~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's quite. Everyone is sleeping. I can see through the window the stars. They are pretty . My parents are sleeping.  If I turn my head I can see my brother sleeping peacefully. We are sharing the same bed. It's so peaceful.  The right atmosphere for you to sleep.☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

BUT I CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP!!
I mean who in their right mind can sleep when they are teleported in an anime world! Not only that but I am the only daughter of the legendary "KUDO FAMILY "

BUT I CAN'T FREAKING SLEEP!!I mean who in their right mind can sleep when they are teleported in an anime world! Not only that but I am the only daughter of the legendary "KUDO FAMILY "

( looking at them and they are shinning like angels)
They are gorgeous!!

After spending a few days hier I realized that this is not a dream. Even though I love to be in this world I should go to my own world. ( turn her head to face her twin brother)Sigh😞😞😞!!
I should find a way to go home .
By starting of getting out of this bed.( start rolling in the bed and trying to get up , but accidentally she slipped on the blanket and was going to fall and crash in the ground) Aaaaaah!! My face my beautiful face 😖😖😖😖( suddenly a bright light covered the room ) Aaaaahhhh ! Huh! ( she found herself sitting on the floor) I'm saved! But, who saved me ?

" Hello dear!"- a soft voice said .
Huh ! ( turning her head and looking around) Who said that?
" Try looking up"- the voice said
Huh ? Up? What's u-,,

Huh ! ( turning her head and looking around) Who said that? " Try looking up"- the voice said Huh ? Up? What's u-,,

( try imagining her happy)

Na ,na ,na ,na ,NANI!!!

IS THAT AN ANGEL . ( the angel was smiling at her )
Wait maybe I can ask her to tell me why I'm here.
" Hey! Lady angel, do you why and how I end up here?"

( what lady angel really heard was a baby saing:)
" Bah ! Aha babah ba ah bah bah?" - in a baby voice.

" Oh my ! Dear, I can't understand what you want to say."

Oh yeah ! I'm a baby. She can't hear me .What to do? How can I tal-,,, Huh?( the lady angel kissed her in her head)
😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳

" Now that will do. Now I can hear you darling. "

" Really?"
" Yes really. "
Sugoi ! Now I can talk to mom and dad and tell them the truth.🤩🤩
" But unfortunately only I can understand you.🥰🥰🥰🥰"
Bummer! I knew something was off!

" Um, ano ! Lady angel do you know why I'm here?"
" Of course I do !🥰🥰"
" Really!!🤩🤩🤩"
" "

" "

" "

" "
"But I can't tell you! 🥰🥰"
🤨🤨🤨😐😐😐😶😶😐😐😐
"BUT WHY NOT! I MEAN I WAS BRINGED IN A STRANGE WORLD WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE 😭)

" Please take me home ! People nat be worr-"
" Worried? Who would be worried  ?

Gasp😧😧😧! She's right! No one would be worried for me. Maybe Anna a little bit but I have no other people.
" Hear me dear . You are here for a specific reason " ( she look at the lady angel  right in her eyes)

" Wich is?"
" The reason your here I can't tell! Cause it's a secret 😉☝️🥰🥰🥰🥰 "
I swear this angel makes me wanna wipe that sweet - loli - face with a good punch.

"The real question is do you want to go back in your world?"

What?If I go back whose gonna be there for me. Whose gonna say welcome me back when I come from work ? I have no parents,
"Do you,,,"
I have no boyfriend,
" want,,,"
I have no friends,
" to stay,,,"
I have no family.
" here?"

"Can I ?"
"No ,no darling. The question is are you willing to?"

Can I do this ? Starting from the scratch? Having the family you never had before? Living a life with your parents and your brother? Making new friends? Even having a boyfriend? Do I deserve this . I,,,

"Dear?"

" I-I d-do ."
"Are you sure ? Cause after this day you can't change your mind?"
" Yes I am.  I want to be surrounded by people that lived me and live a life full of adrenaline ."
Lady angel was starring at me for a short time until she said: " Okay then! Now, you're staying here won't change anything , my information says that you know this story right?"
" Uh! Yes I'm a big fan I know every detail. "
" Perfect ! Even though you're here the plot won't change,  all the stories are going to continue but now with a knew character,  understart?"
" Yes . But what am I going to do here?"
"Well there is only one thing for the moment. You're gonna make friends with all the important characters in the story. "
" It's gonna be hard!"
" Don't worry .I'm gonna create opportunities for you ."
" Okay , I'm gonna try "
" I'm going to meet you 4 yeats later so than I can give you special equipment that you gonna need ."
" But what about now ?"
" Well just live the life like a normal person and make friends with doc.Agasa and Kaito Kuroba."

" Okay "
" Well now I'm going , I'm gonna meet in 4 years. Bye my darling!"

" Wait ,,,"

She left! How could she let a baby in a cold floor . Well gotta activate my superpower now .
In 5
     4
     3
     2

     1!

" Uaaah! Uaaah! Ahaaaauu!"
" What's wrong my princess?"
Here comes my new mom.
" Oh my god!!"

What Yukiko sees

" Oh ,my poor baby ! How did you fell? Are you okay? ( checking for bruises)

Ahh ! This love makes me feel better.  Like I'm wanted.

" Thank god you're okay! My little girl you can't sleep? How about mommy singing you a lullaby?"
( sitting in a armchair with baby in her arms )

This voice makes me feel comfortable and warm. It's so relaxing . I wonder if I really deserve this .( slowly falling asleep) Having a family that loves you.( closing her eyes )

A place to call home,,,
( and sleep)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~♡~~~~~~~~~~~~~~