Meeting Ran and Sonoko!

" Shinchi,  Shina!! Where are you too !!"
Mom was searching for me and my brother. It was the day that we would go to an uper class in kindergarten,  we would go to the Cherry blossom class. Yes you read it right! Today is the day I finally meet another main character of this story ! Ran Mouri ! My heart can't stop beating !
You should be asking where are you then ? Well , I am hiding under the table with my brother and reading Sherlock Holmes. I decided to go with the flow and do as the story is for this meeting so that's why we are hiding .
" Sis  ! Read it with a lower voice or mom will find us ."
" Okay , okay ! But this is the best part I can't keep it down !"
" Yeah me too !"
I should admit that after living in this house for 5 and a half year has really changed me. I now am a crazy fan of Sherlock Holmes and can't stop reading it. I'm really addicted to it . That's what happened when you are the daughter and the sister of two detective geeks.
" After the detective saw something that had awakened his curiosity,  he finally found something that lead him to the culprit. "
" Watson ! Gather evey person of this case in this room!"
" Did you found the culprit Holmes?"
" Yes , yes I did !"
" After gathering all the people related to the case Holmes started speaking and showing his deduction. "
" Detective, why did you gather us all here ? Did you solve the case ?"
" Yeah I did !"
" Impossible!"
" There's nothing impossible as long as there is logic !"
" So who is the culprit !?"
" The culprit of this case !"
" Here it is Shina !!"
" Who is it !? Who is it !?"
" The murder of the painter could only be ,,,!

" You Mr.-!"
" Found you two !!!"
"Uwaaaah !! Mom !!"
" DON'T MOM ME ! DO YOU BOTH KNOW THAT WE ARE LATE FOR YOUR KINDERGARTEN!!"
" What were you two doing?"
" Nothing!"
" Don't try to hide it! "
" You were reading Sherlock Holmes again!"
" Oh come on! Sweethearts how many times have I told not to read this . This is trash!"
" Mom come on , just let us read the last sentence!"
" No !"
" Mom please!"
" No we are going in kindergarten!"
" Whyyyyyy!"
" Come on let's go !"
~~~~~~A few minutes later!~~~~~~

" I talked with your father and he accidentally picked your cherry pin so when we are going to arrive there we will ask the teacher to give us more of them ."
" Okay mom !" - I said.
" Also make sure that you two will stay with me , okay ?"
" Sure !"- Shinchi said.
Man I can't wait I will finally meet my brother's future wife.
I mean like I'm going to experience my favourite couple meeting. Man , I should have taken so pop corns!

" Okay here we are !"
Egh ! I have those freaking emotions, like I'm a child going to school for the first time.
" Grap mommy's hand and let's go ."
" Okay!"
Now we are finally here only a few minutes until we meet Ran!
" Hello with what can I help you ?"
" Hello I would like to speak with the principal please !"
" Okay !"
" Hey Shinchi let's explore!"
" But mom said that we should stay with her !"
" Come on it's gonna be fun !"
" I don't know ."
" We are going to talk about Holmes!"
" What are we waiting for?"
After arriving at the kindergarten I jumped to the other part of the story. The other is waching Ran getting bullied by some boys. This is when Shinchi first see Ran and try to impress her .
" So Shina,  who do you think is the murderer?"
" Well I think is Christoph the one who killed him."
" What !? No is  the butler! He hated the painter beacuse he cheated in his daughter and made her to kill her self . That's why he killed him !"
" Baka ! It was Christoph beacuse the painter was going to use his wife as a muse but then he said that she wasn't pretty . Then he slept with her and got her pregnant!"
" What does it means slept with her ?"
Ohh , I forgot that we are only 5 years old! He is just a kid but he talk like a more grown up so I just said while not thinking .
" Hey , where did you get that ugly pin !"
Uh ?
" My mom made it !"
Wait a minute !
" It's different from the other that means that you are different!"
This is it ! This is the moment when Ran get bullied.
" Shinchi let's watch for a minute."
" Uhum !"
" You can't play with us cause you're different!"
" No I'm not!"
" Yes you are ! You are different and so we can't stay with stupid !"
" That's * Sniff * not true * Sniff *!"
This is very mean !  Those boys!
" Oi ! You two !"
" Onee-chan what are you doing !"
" Why are acting so mighty! Do you think you are better then her !"
" Oi Shina what are you doing?"
" Look Shinchi they are bullying a little girl ! I can't just let that happened!"
~~~~~~Shinchi's short P.O.V~~~~~
Sister is such a weird person ! She doesn't even know that kid and she wants to protect her.
" Why do you want to do that ?"
After I asked that question she turned to me . With a simple smile and quiet face she said some words that I would never forget .
" Do I need a reason to act like a human ?"
She looked so beautiful. Wich reminded why I love my sister. Not only beautiful we are family but because she has the nicest personality ever, she understands me , she loves the same thing as me . She is my important person .
After she said those words her beautiful, calm face turned to a yelling monster .
" You three better stop talking to her like that  if you don't want me and my brother to come and beat your ass!"
" Baka ! Don't make me part of this !"
I wonder what those other kids fom the other side of the window are thinking.

~~ The kids from the other side~~

" Hey what's wrong with those kids?"
" That girl is acting like a monkey !"
" Hey Sonoko ! Who are them ?"
" I don't know Ran . But for now let's deal with these !"
" What are they trying to tell?"
~~~~~~~~~~Shina P.O.V ~~~~~~~~~
Those brats! How can they treat a girl like that!
" Shinchi,  Shina !"
" Shina is mom!"
" Time to run !"
" Don't run to fast I can't keep it up !"
" Sorry everyone on it own!"
" But you got me into this!!"
Sorry bro but I'm afraid of mom more than you think .
" Ran what are you thinking?"
" Sonoko ? Who were those two ?"

~~~~~~~~~~~♡END♡~~~~~~~~~~~