Federal Bureau of Investigation.

"WHATTT!!? HE IS ALIVE!! I FREAKING TOLD YOU FOOLS THAT I WANTED HIM DEAD!!"
" Sir we couldn't cause the police was there-"
" I DON'T CARE ABOUT THE POLICE ! IF ALL OF YOU WOULDN'T BE SLOW HE WOULD BE DEAD BY NOW!!"
" But sir-"
" I WANT HIM DEAD,  I WANT TO SEE BLOOD COVERING HIS ALL BODY ! I WANT TOICHI KUROBA DEAD! AND I AM GOING TO KILL HIM!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Aaaaahh! Home sweet home!"
I'm so tired! It was a such tiring day . After the Magic show we all went to eat and we got home in midnight! I'm tired but happy.
" Hehehe! He is alive,,,"
" He really is."
" Huh? Ah , Angelica ! Hello ! Hiw long has it been since I saw you ?"
" 6 months."
" That long ? Well anyways, do you know what ?"
" What?"
" I saved him! I saved him Angelica ! Uncle Toichi is alive !"
" Shina,,,"
" What's wrong ? Why do have a sad face ? Hello? You should be happy, Uncle Toichi is alive and not dead."
" Shina ,ummm,,, Do you remember what I told you when you first came in this world ?"
" Not really, it was like 8 years ago and I was a baby back then."
" I told you that you are going to start a new life but you will help your "brother " to complete the story and-"
"OH Yeah! I remember,  something about me being here to also help my brother so the the story goes the same as original,  right ?"
" Yes and also , you being here won't change the story. "
" What ? You didn't say that!"
" Yes I did ."
" Well , what do you mean ! The story can change! It doesn't has to go like the original I can make changes."
" Yes you can, but minor changes."
" What do you mean?"
" That Toichi Kuroba is going to die ."
" What the damn hell!? He is going to die ? Are you FREAKING BLIND !? He is alive and safe and sound! "
" But he has to die Shina! That's how the story goes!"
" That's how the story goes ? He was supposed to die today ! But he didn't die ! Instead he is happily in his home , why ? Cause I saved my uncle! I changed the story!"
" Wich you shouldn't have done!"
" What?! So I just had to let my uncle who I had know for 8 years to die right in front of my eyes, just because of a stupid story !?"
" You are part of that story Shina!!"
" Well it would appear I am not, caise I can't make any changes!"
" You can but minor  ones !"
" Minor? Okay then tell me ! How did we meet Kaito and his family when we were babys ? Huh? Shinchi didn't meet Kaito until Kaito became Kaito Kid ! So why did we meet him? Didn't the story change ? Huh?"
" Yes it did but ,,,"
" BUT WHAT ?!"
" ,,,"
" ANSWER ME GOD DAMMIT!"
" shina,,,"
" Listen here Angelica,  I will change the story like I did today , cause I can't see the people that surround me die ! I reincarnated to start a new life ! You promised me , that I could live this  life like I wanted. I want to live it without any pain , with a family and surrounded with love !"
" And if you can't answer my question,  then you will have to leave ."
" Shina you will see that what I'm saying is true!"
Slowly fading away.
" All of this is God wish!" And vanishes.
" Well God should know what's right and wrong!"Shina said.

*Beep* Beep*
" Huh? A message? Maybe it's from pen-laptop. Let's open it . Huh?! This is from ,,,"

"Dear what are you doing?"
" I just put Kaito to sleep , he was afraid from what happened tonight. "
" Oh , my poor baby ."
" Well it's okay now he will be fine."
" Toichi ?"
" Yes ?"
" You now that you can save yourself right? I mean this was a sign ! You surviving was a sign! So you can just-"
" Shshsh,,,, Kaito is sleeping ."
He pated Chikage's hair.
" Why don't we talk about this later?"
" Toichi,,, please don't leave me. "
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
" Congratulations Akai -san for entering the FBI!"
" Thank you sir."
" No need to thank me son ! You showed so much professionalism during the training and prove mission!"
" Thank you sir !"
" Hahaha! Soon we will appoint you a partner and also give you the info that you need. So if you need anything that I can help you with , than you can tell me."
" Well, um , sir . I have someone to introduce to you that can help our organisation. "
" What ? Help? Who ?"
" You can come now,,,,, Shina."

" Hello everyone!"

♤♤♤♤END♤♤♤♤♤