Baby Steps

It's been a year since I was reborn in this world. I have been able to be friends with Kaito Kuroba and his family. I'm happy. Currently we are going to celebrate me and my brother birthday, cause we are twins . Kaito celebrated a month ago! We are at my house playing with toys. Papa, mama ,uncle Toichi and aunt Chikage are chatting in the sofa . Shinchi is playing with Kaito and me . It's   perfect , until I heard something.
" Ma- maaaa - Shinchi was saying. Is he trying to speak!? Omg! It's that time already!
" Yusaku ,grap the camera!! -mama yelled.
" Why always me !- papa complained.
Yeah! I don't know it either!
" Toichi you too , the camera is in my bag!!- aunt Chikage yelled too.
" Why do you keep a camera in your bag?" - uncle asked. Good question!
‘’Fast!!!" - mama and auntie yelled.
Papa and uncle run and later came with the camera.
”Paaaaa,,-Kaito said. Now even Kaito! What is this ? The day when all the baby's speak?
" Honey,  Shinchi and Kaito are going to say they first words !!- mama yelled while shaking father because of the excitement .
" Come on Kaito! Come on Sweetie you can do it ! Say papa! ‘’- auntie and uncle Toichi cheered.
‘’ You too Shinchi! Can you say mama!" -papa and mama cheered.
To me it looked like they were competing.
" Maaammm"- Shinchi sayed.
“ Mama" -papa and mama said with excitement.
"Daaadddddd"- Kaito said .
" Dada" - Uncle and auntie said.
" Mama!‘’-Shinchi said while laughing.
‘’ Dada !‘’-Kaito said while grinning.
This is sooo cute ! Did the film this ?( turn her head to see the parents ) Huh! Why do they look like thet are shocked? They are not even moving! Um! Hello! Your babies just talked!
" Yes!!!!!" - they yelled together.
Whaaat the! That  scared me!
They ran towards Kaito and Shinchi and throw them in the air while kissing and hugging them.
I feel happy about them !
‘’Your turn my little princess ! ”-Papa said while hugging Shinchi.
Huh!
“Yeah , Shina you can do it!" - Uncle Toichi cheered.
What ? Are they serious! I literally have said my first words long long ago , since the time they tried to name Shinchi.
I saw that all of them were looking at me with stars in they eyes and camera in they hands. I bet they look like freaks now.
Huuhh! Okay ! I'm going to give the children what they want.
" Chhhh-" - I said .
" Chh-‘’- they said all together .
“Chhhhhiiiii“- I said.
“Chhii“- they said together.

“Chicken chicken nuggets!!" - I yelled .
‘’ Bravoooo! That's my baby " - mama and papa yelled. ( just kidding,  what really happened is,,,)
Well I'm not only going to talk. Hmm! They don't know that I have practiced every night for this day .
Enjoy the show my dears!
I managed to get up and now I was standing on my own dammed feet. Everyone was super shocked. Papa almost broke the camera. I walked to mama and papa even though I walked willy- dolly.
I hugged mama and papa legs . They all looked at me with surprised faces.
And then I said those melodic words.
" Papa !! Mama!!
Now they were turned to stones . Then I walked to uncle and auntie and hit them with my arrow of cuteness.
" Unhel! Aunh!!! " Damn this was hard !
Then I hugged them too.
Then they all died and I lived forever happy.
~~~~~~~~~~END~~~~~~~~~~

KIDDING!!
Mama and auntie just fainted . After a few hours they woked up . They just couldn't believe it.
Now they were all sitting with serious faces.  Deja Vu ! 
" Yusaku! This is serious.  My daughter is a genius " - Mama said with her dark face.
" This is just unbelievable.  A kid in her age. "- auntie said.
" She didn't just speak but she even walked "- uncle said with a serious face.
" What should we do?"- papa said.
Are they serious ? Then I went to papa who was sitting in a chair. He didn't see me until he fell something hugging his leg.  He looked down and saw me smiling then,,,
"I lovesh yoush , papa!"
A lightning could be seen behind father back. He took me in my arms . I couldn't see his eyes because of his glasses. He set me in the table  , and after a few minutes he saw me.
I was surprised! Father was crying,  happiness tears!
" I  love you too my princess!!"- he said and hugged me.
I could hear mama, uncle and auntie laughing . Shinchi and Kaito too even though they didn't know what was happening.
After that day mama and papa made me practise walking. One month afer our birthday,  Shinchi and Kaito were walking for the first time . And here were another videos and photos that they put at our album.

Our childhood album!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆END☆~~~~~~~~~~~~~~