The Letter

~~~~~~~Morning at the Kudos house ~~~~~~~
Yusaku and Yukiko were sitting at the living room and were reading the newspaper and drinkin coffee.
" Well look at this !!! "- Yukiko screamed.
" What  happened!?!??!"- Yusaku yelled.
" I , one of the most famous actress in the world is on the first page of the newspaper!!! Hahahahah!"-
Yukiko said proud while holding the newspaper in her hand.
" Yukiko can you keep it down! The children are sleeping!"- Yusaky said while gesturing with his finger to shut it.
" Oh come on! Don't be like that! Are you jealous that your wonderful wife is on the newspaper and you are not ! He, he ? I mean not everyone can be on the newspaper !"
" That's not the deal ! Plus I'm on the newspaper too ." - he said while drinking his coffee and reading.
" NANNI ?! Let me see it !" - She said while rushing towards her husband and trying to steal his newspaper.
" Hey ! Wait! Don't push!"
" Got it ! Now what does it say!"( start reading.)
" THE FAMOUS WRITER SOLVES ANOTHER CRIME!! THE POLICE HAS FOUND THE VICTIM WITH THE BIG HELP OF YUSAKU KUDO ! THE CRIMINAL,,, Bla, Bla , Bla , Bla, Bla,Bla,Bla,,,THE DETECTIVE STRIKE AGAIN ! WICH IS THE NEXT CASE ! "
" What's wrong sweetie are you jealous that your husband is in the first page of the newspaper !"- Yusaku said in a teasing voice.
" Jealous my ass! Don't make it such a big deal ! Everyone can get in the newspaper!"- she yelled angrily while pointing her finger at her husband .
" Yeah, Yeah . Everyone."
" Ehhhh! This is just a piece of paper!"- Yukiko starts to turn the newspaper into pieces, while Yusaku was laughing.
" Mama, Papa!"
" Eh ? "- they both said.
" Shina my little angel ! What are you doing so early! "- she said while picking her daughter up in her arms.
" I heard someone screaming and it woke me up. " - She said while rubbing her eyes.
" See Yusaku! See what you did ! I told not to scream cause  you would wake the children, but you didn't listen!"- she scolded him.
" What the !!?"- he said .
" Anyway,  honey how about we go and make breakfast for all of us. "- she asked her daughter.
" Okay mama !"
" With who am I married to ?"- Yusaku murmured.
" I heard that!"- Yukiko yelled from the kitchen.
~~~~~~~~~Shina's P.O.V~~~~~~~~~

After me and mama finished breakfast Shinchi and Kaito were awake. We  set  at the table and start eating . Everyone were talking about different things, 
well mostly mama being proud of her acting career.
But my mind wasn't focused on that , I  still was thinking about the nightmare.  Maybe I am overreacting.  Is just a nightmare,  plus if it was true Lady Angel wouldn't bring me here. Talking about Lady Angel! Where the hell is she ? Didn't she say she would meet me after four years? Now I'm already four !
" Shina what's wrong sweetie?"- mama asked.
" Nothing I was just thinking!"
" Wait , you think !"- Shinchi joked.
" Yeah more than you ." - I said not  amused .
Kaito couldn't hold it so he started laughing.
Well Shinchi couldn't come up with a comeback, so joke on you.
" I finished breakfast! I am going to the bathroom!"
" Okay! Do you want mama to come with you!"
" Mom I'm not a little girl!"
" You will always be our little girl!"- papa said with a smiling face.
I just smiled and went to the bathroom. There's no way that the nightmare is true.
Now. Where the heck are you Angel!!
( suddenly a letter felled from the ceiling and hit her head. )
" What the !? What was that !"( touch her head.)
" Huh ? A letter,,,from who ( turns the letter )

)" Huh ? A letter,,,from who ( turns the letter )

( imagine )

" Whhaaatt !? From the Angel !"
" Wow ! Speak for the devil !"
" Honey is everything okay?"
" Yes mom!"
Got to be quite. What does it say ?

( imagine if that person is her )

So short ! What to do with the letter? Should I hide it or maybe ripp it !( in that sekond the paper turns to flames )
" Wohaa!"
" Shina ?"
" I'm coming!"
That scared me ! I should get out or my family would get suspicious.

" Here she is !"
" Huh? Uncle,  Auntie!"( runs towards them and hugs them)
"I missed you!"
" We missed you to little princess!"
" Where did you come back ?"
" Right now ." - Auntie said.
" How was your trip dad !"- Kaito asked.
" It was nice,  we also brought you presents!"
" Yaye!"
" Toichi you didn't have to !"- Papa  said.
" Don't be like that old friend! They are just some present  !"
" Her you go Kaito ! ( hands Kaito the present ) This is yours Shinchi!"( hands Shinchi ' present too ).
" Shinchi what do we say in this moment?"- mama asked .
" Thank you uncle !"- Shinchi said happy while unpacking the present with Kaito.
" No prob body!"
" And this is yours Shina !"

" No prob body!"" And this is yours Shina !"

( imagine)

" Thank you so much !" Toichi and Chikage smiled together with Shina's parents.
How the hell did uncle had time to buy this ? The heist was yesterday!
" Kaito did you have fun ?"
" Yes mom ! We did lots of things!"
" We also meet Kaito Kid!"
" Really!?"- Aunt Chikage said suprised.
" Yes ! He was good but not as good as Uncle Toichi"- Shinchi said.
" Oh is he then ?"- Aunt Chikage said while giving a deadly  glare to uncle Toichi. Uncle Toichi looks so scared.
" Anyway, what did you thought about the heist ?"- Uncel asked .
" It was a very well detailed heist ! I would like to learn how to do one!"
" Then Shina ! How about I learned you three how to do magic !"
" Can we really dad !?"
" Yes Kaito ."
"Shina I thought that you would be a detective!"- Papa and brother said in the same time while crying .
" Shina I thought you would be an actress like mama!"- Mama said while crying.
" Um , I'm still a kid so I am going to learn different things!"
Mama and papa were sulking in the corner of the room while Shinchi looked kind sad.
" I'm not going to learn magic!"- Shinchi said.
" Why not ?"
" Cause I have decided that I'm going to be a detective like Sherlock Holmes!"- he said.
" Oh not you aren't!! You and Shina are going to be actors like your mother !"- Mama said while yelling at Shinchi.
" But mama!"- he whined.
" But my butt! I'm not going to let you be a geek like your father !"- she counties arguing.
" Yukiko!"- papa said.
" Hahaha!"- the all attention turned to me .
" We are haha like a circus haha!"
Then all of them started laughing.
Uncle and Auntie stayed a until dinner so we got to spend more time with  Kaito.
Uncle decide that every time we will meet he would learned me his tricks.
So I'm starting to learn hacking and magic.  This is going to help me in the future .

So now I just have to wait for Lady Angel!

~~~~~~~~~~♡END♡~~~~~~~~~