Who is next?

"Angelica?"
" Yes dear ? "
" What a beautiful name!"
" Why thank you !"
Angel=Angelica. Yeah ! It clicks.
" Lady Ang- I mean Angelica why did you wanted to meet me ?"
" Well it's time to move on on the next ."
" Next level ?"
" Yes, you are going to change classe in kindergarten right ?"
"Yeah !"
" So the next person that you are going to meet is ,,,"

"" Next level ?"" Yes, you are going to change classe in kindergarten right ?""Yeah !"" So the next person that you are going to meet is ,,,"

" Ran ?"" Yes darling!🥰"" Okay , then ?"" The other are Sonoko,  Aoko ,etc

" Ran ?"
" Yes darling!🥰"
" Okay , then ?"
" The other are Sonoko,  Aoko ,etc . You now the plot so you know how  it goes!"
" Yes I know ! But Lad-  Angelica why should I do this ?"
" It's a secret!🥰🥰🥰"
I still want to wipe that loli- sweet- face with a punch !
" Did you came here only for this ?"
" No darling! I came here also to give you this ." ( give her a pencil )

" A pencil? It also look like the sailor moon stick or something !"" Oh yes! Glad you know Sailor Moon!"" Oh come on! There's no girl in my world that hasn't seen Sailor moon,  she is a freaking legend!"" Haha! Anyway,  that's not a pencil

" Oh yes! Glad you know Sailor Moon!"
" Oh come on! There's no girl in my world that hasn't seen Sailor moon,  she is a freaking legend!"
" Haha! Anyway,  that's not a pencil. Thats penuter !"
" And what's a penuter ?"
" It's a pencil that could turn in a computer !"
" Uau! What a name !"
" We run out of ideas!"
" But it really turns into a computer ? How ?"
" Just press upper part and Uala !"
" Why do I need this ?"
" Since you are going to meet Shuichi Akai when you are going to be 7 , you are going to ask him to help the FBI ."
" Whatt!! I am going to be at FBI?"
" No you are going to help FBI . Since you now more information than anyone else  you're gonna need it ."
" So the computer is going to help me speak with them privately?"
" Yes , so you have to keep it away from your parents!"
" Okay !"
" Also, we have fix in the computer everything like your ID and email adress etc , and after a few years you are going to have a new app!"
" Wich is ? "
" Can't tell !"
I really wanna punch her !
" How is life ?"
" My life ? Well it's great ! I love everyone they are so nice and they love me so much . I got to be friends with Kaito who is the best friend ever ! Shinchi is the brother I have always wished for ! I have a family , parents that I have always wished for ! Doc Agse is very funny,  he is also learning me the computer! Haha! Uncle and Auntie are also very lovely ! They treat me like their daughter. Uncle is also learning me magic! Isn't it nice ! This is all I have wished for !"- I said with a calm smile .
Angelica was looking at the girl with a worried face .
" You know ? You coming here want change anything!"
" I know."
" The plot is going to continue! It won't change a bit ! Every person,every death,  everything! It's just that this world has another character!"
" What do you mean ?"
" *Sigh!* Nothing ! Well I'm going! See you soon! Oh and happy birthday darling!"- she said before she could  disappeared .
Why did she acted like that ? I know I can't change the plot so why did she reminded me ?
( looking through the window )