FBI

"Hello everyone,  I'm Shina!
"W-what!? A  kid?"
"Hi!"
"Akai explain!"
" Well you see sir , um, she can help use. We need her."
" We need her ? Are you out of your mind !? How can a 7 year old girl can help an Organisation that fights crime."
" Hey old man! I'm 8 and a half years old."
" You little-"
" Akai -san are you serious?"
"Misses Jodie, I'm sure that this girl can help us."

Oh my god ! I never thought it would be this hard. I mean, I know it's FBI but they trusted Conan , who was a little kid(even thoughthe is a grown up in a childs body) . Why not me? Maybe cause I am girl ? No,Jodie is here too. Well I have to finish this soon .

"Akai  you have to get this girl out of here before-"
"Jodie Starling - A star investigator with a personal vendetta against Vermouth. aJames  Black - The highest rank agent of the FBI in Japan.
Andre Camel - A physically huge agent with a scary face who is a skilled driver. Tim, Bill, Jeff, Meyer, Hodges, and Ishida."
"What how does she know this? Akai did you tell her?!"
"NO-"
"The FBI Team secretly deployed in Japan, which is lead by FBI Agent James Black, is responsible for the investigation of the Black Organization.The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been investigating the Black Organization for at least 20 years."

"What the hell , how do you ,  how do you,,,"
" Even I don't know this things" he said surprised.
" You see Mr. James  you  need me , the FBI needs me.  "
"Bu-"
"Nonononono, here me talk first.   I'm not here to be part of this organisation or smth, I'm here to help you about the whole B.O and the other Mafia that you are  after ,  I know more and  understand more than you think. What I  offer you is   correct  information and exact  location for all you need, my  loyalty  and  give you trust ,  and  my service  for a long time  .
"I-"
" May I add  that  it isn't that easy to win my trust and loyalty." Shina said while smiling.
"What do you want in return?"
"Now we are understanding each other Old man. All I want is your trust and help  wherever I need it and also a free pass so I can come in the organisation every time I want.  "
"I see ,,,"
"Look you are making this such a big deal , you don't know what I am offering you , I am your golden ticket to  destroy all your enemies.  With me you can move forward, I am giving a great deal, and you don't even have to pay me ."
"But why and how do you know all this?"
"I said no question. "
"Then  how do expect  us to trust you when you don't even  answer questions. "
"I pretty sure that I can  win your trust really easy Mrs. Judy. "
",,,,"
"Look , I will wait for your answer or smth ,  but I won't be patient  ,  all the information that I know I can give  it to another organisations,  I know that CIA and Secret police are dying to know about all this stuff. Please let me know soon . Oh and by the way , Akai didn't have anything to do with this, I made him bring me here, so try not to charge him with anything. "
"Well bye,bye!"
"Wait !"
Shina smiled mischievously.
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"Sir are sure we can trust her? "
"I don't know it myself,  but we can't let her go around with all that information, as she mentioned CIA and the Secret Police wouldn't care if she is a child or not. As long as she has what they need that is enough. "
"But still, she is a child,how does she knows all this info?"
"That's what I'm afraid about. Where did Akai meet her?"
♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤
"Aawww man well that was tiring!"Shina said while standing outside the organisation together with Akai.
"I think that went pretty well. "
" What about you! Ypu told me that I was coming here  the night before!? I could have prepared better. "
"Ahaha, sorry ! I'm sorry little lady!"
" Sure, sure."
" I will go get the  car so wait here for me."
" Okay."
Haaa I was so scared! I thought that they would throw me away or smth. And thank god I could purchase the Case Closed book cauae I would be doom for sure. All I could remember were the FBI agents names and that's all. Even though I was surprised seeing  the Detective Conan manga turned into a detailed book. Well thats good for me , now I can keep the story flow better.
*Beep* *Beeep*
"Huh?"
"Hop in." Akai said.
"Yes."

" To be honest , yesterday I was thinking that it would be better not calling you ."
" I know.  But you  did it."
" How are you so confident?"
" I always leave a good impression in people,  and makes more confident. "
" Hahaha , is that so ?"
" So tell me  ."
" Hum?"
" How is you r family doing? How  is auntie?"
"Do not talk with the driver, as it may cause an accident. "
" Hey, but the driver talked to me first!"
" That's because I am the driver."
" Yeah , yeah , I bet you haven't even contacted them as soon as you came in Japan. "
" That might be true."
"Well, since you don't know , they are doing great and  Sera is  in 3 grade now , and your brother ,Haneda, is training on becoming a master in shogi."
" If you know how they are doing then why did you ask me?"
" Well,,,"
" Don't tell me my mother asked so."
" Well she yelled."
Flashback
" That bastard , he hasn't called ever since  he fled there!  Shina  catch him and tell him to call before is to late , before I -"
"Now,Now! Sorry Shina-san , but Okasan is in mood right now ,  take care of yourself and if you meet him tell big brother that me , mom and Sera miis him. Bye!"
End of flash back

"I thought she would say that. But still how did you communicate with them ? "
"Eh , with my phone of course."
" Your  parents let you to free."
" Oh do they ."

I like talking like this with Akai. I thought he was hard to talk with but he is sweeter  when you get to know him , and also he treats me like his little sister.
"I want ice cream." Shina said while looking through the open window.
" What taste?"
" Hummmmmm! Pistachio?"
" Okay."
" Yeahhh! You are the best big brother!"
" Yeah, Yeah!"
○○○○○○○○●●●●●○○○○●●●