Chapter 8

Argent and Allison finally managed to get the door open. They found Isaac passed out on the ground. 

He was laying on his side, and cold as if he was dead. He was barely breathing. Argent rolled Isaac onto his back as Allison gripped his hand. 

"Come on Isaac Turn!!" Argent said slapping the boy once. When that didn't work he did it again.
"Dad stop!! What are you doing?" Allison yelled. 

"He has to turn, otherwise it's not gonna get better," Argent tried to explain.

Argent raised his hand again screaming "TURN" He was trying to make the boy turn to increase his healing ability. This time instead of a slap Argent had no choice he raised his fist punching Isaac as hard as he could. 

Isaac's eyes opened flashing yellow as he gasped. Allison felt as the boy immediately warmed up. He sat up backing into the bed. Tears formed in his eyes. 

"They came out of nowhere. They just melted out of the shadows... and their eyes... they glowed like a ... like a firefly" Isaac explained. 

Argent sighed you could tell by looking at his face he had encountered these things before.  "Let's keep this between us just for 24 hours that's all I'm asking for" 

Allison and Isaac reluctantly agreed. 

The power had blacked out throughout the city. Even with no lights on in the city the students still had to go back to school. Stiles walked into the building with Thomas, They split off meeting with their friends. Then everyone went over to their own lockers. Stiles pulled his keys from his pocket on accident but when he did this he noticed an extra key on the ring. He thought nothing of it shrugging it off and going to class like normal.

Danny was in the locker room on the phone when Ethan overheard him. He was somewhat fighting with the other person. Ethan smirked as he thought of a way to get on Danny's good side. 

"Hey I know a place you could have that party," Ethan said. Danny glanced at him.

"Thanks but it's a blacklight party and nowhere in town has power," Danny said looking down. 

"What if we got some generators the lights don't take that much to run" Ethan suggested. Danny smiled nodding walking out of the room and down the hall with Ethan next to him talking about how they would pull this party off. 

Lunch came around and Kira was sat in the hallway on her own. Even her brother hadn't sat with her choosing to sit with his friends but she couldn't blame him. He went through a lot with those boys and they were super close.

Scott walked down the hallway noticing the girl sitting on her own. he walked carefully up to her and slid down the wall. They were sat so close together their knees were touching.

Kira looked down at her lap. "Hey" She mumbled. 

Scott being a wolf heard the words perfectly clear. "Are you okay?" He asked. Kira nodded taking a bit of her lunch. 

"Thanks for saving me and Minho," She said. Scott smiles waving it off. 

"Can I tell you something?" She asked. Scott nodded. "Take out your phone and take a picture of me with the flash on" She whispered. 

Scott looked confused but did what was instructed of him. he blinded Kira with the flash of his phone. She scooted a little closer when he opened his camera roll. 

"Woah," He said. The picture had Kira but that wasn't what was so confusing. Around her, there was this aura it glowed and looked kind of like a fox.

"Ya crazy it only happens with the flash on" She explained. 

"That's why you wanted your phone back at the station barrow took a picture with the flash on," Scott said causing Kira to nod.