Chapter 14

Stiles was in his hospital room putting on his normal clothes that Thomas had brought for him. He was tying his shoe as the chaos really started. The lights flickered as he walked into the hallway.

    Kira watched as a live wire swung around and fell from the roof. She watched as an ambulance hit a fire hydrant making water go everywhere and the wire landed in it. She had no idea how to help everyone.

    The Sheriff and Melissa were still in shock as the lights went out. Then they noticed Stiles was gone. Melissa ran out to the waiting room where Derek was still healing. She told them all what happened. The group nodded getting up and running off to find the once again missing boy. Derek and Scott went out to the roof while Newt and Thomas looked around inside.

    Derek and Scott made it to the roof still not aware of the live wire on the ground. Derek noticed it first. Scott inhaled noticing a strong scent of anxiety. Derek led him on encouraging him to look for a deeper meaning of the smell.

    "It smells like he was struggling not to do something" Scott said standing on a shelf near the cage around the generator. He reached up and felt a bag. He dragged it down, noticing wire cutters and other tools inside the bag.

"This is what he was doing here the night he went missing," Derek said

They noticed the screaming from down below as the wire moved around. The two nodded at each other and ran.

Thomas and Newt saw Stiles talking to Kira and Minho's mother. They were confused on noticing the Oni stood behind her. She seemed to be threatening the boy.

"You know your choice of host won't stop me" She said as Stiles turned around. The boy had a panicked look on his face as he turned around and saw Thomas and Newt standing there.

He ran up to his brother. "Thomas helped the crazy lady, threatened to kill me" He said, hiding behind his brother's shoulder. Noshiko sighed, leading the Oni away.

Thomas and Newt sighed in relief, turning to make sure Stiles was okay, just to notice the boy was gone again.

"Now where did he bloody go?" Newt said as the two ran for the exit of the hospital.

Thomas noticed the screaming before Newt did. As the two were going down the ramp of the hospital Thomas noticed the wire and the water. Newt still hadn't. Thomas stopped planting himself on the ramp and positioning himself. He grabbed Newt by the waist lifting him up and over Thomas back up the ramp. They both fell as Thomas moved back by kicking his legs. Newt had started to yell until he noticed Thomas backing up in a panic.

His eyes widened in realization. "Tommy" He whispered once they were both a safe distance away. "Thanks," He said, kissing the other.

Allison and Isaac were walking in from the other side of the parking lot. They could hear the screams of people. They were scared and some were in pain. Allison was about to run forward when a hand clamped down on her wrist.

"ALLISON" Isaac yelled, yanking her wrist back. She fell but was out of harm's way. Isaac himself was not so lucky.

"Isaac!!" Allison yelled as she watched the water form around the boy's feet. Issac jerked and then he fell. Allison wanted to help him but she couldn't do anything to help him without killing herself.

Newt heard Isaac scream. He got up from Thomas's arms running for the parking lot. Thomas took off after him the two ran around the water noticing Isaac on the ground in the water while Allison lay just outside of it. Newt was about to go running into the water while Thomas held him back.

"Newt you'll die" Thomas whispered.

"I don't care, I have to help him," Newt said, struggling in Thomas's arms.