Chapter 13

Thomas, Minho, Isaac, Scott, the sheriff, and Lydia walked into the hospital. Thimas and the Sheriff go straight into Stiles's room. Thomas walked in seeing Newt standing by his brother's bed. 

    "Hey Tommy" Newt smiled. Thomas smiled back. 

    "How are you feeling?" Thomas asked his brother.

    Stiles just shrugged and stayed silent. It worried the two boys and Melissa because the boy was never silent. The Sheriff walked in after getting statements from the nurses. He walked over to his son hugging him. 

    "Hey kid" He said "Gave us quite the scare" 

    Stiles just stuffed his face into his dad's shoulder. The others decided to leave the two alone for a while. Thomas and Newt walked into the waiting room to join Minho, Scott, and Lydia. Melissa went home wanting to get some sleep before work in the morning. 

    Aiden was standing outside by the jeep trying to help Derek get it started. 

    "You know you could have called me. I may not love the little spaz but he's still involved with everything and he's okay at research" Derek said.  Aiden shrugged. 

    Derek continued working on the Jeep giving it a jump start.

    "What if Stiles is the one they are looking for?" Aiden asked, watching Derek and starting the Jeep when it was ready. Derek closed the hood as Aiden shut the door. Derek walked around the side to stand in front of Aiden. 

    "You think Stiles, Skinny, defenseless Stiles is the Nogitsune," Derek questioned with a raised eyebrow. Aiden raised his eyebrows in response. 

    Lydia, Minho, and Scott were in the waiting room as Thomas and Newt entered. 

    "Any news," Scott asked, jumping to his feet. Thomas shook his head slowly. 

    "No he's just... he's really quiet" Scott sighed at the reply sitting back down next to Lydia. Thomas and Newt held hands sitting down on the other side of Minho waiting for the Sheriff to come back. The Sheriff walked in after some time. McCall had gotten there a few moments before. 

    As soon as the group noticed the sheriff they jumped up. He put his hand up telling them silently to wait. 

    "He's resting now. He doesn't really remember what happened. It's all kind of like a dream to him. They're going to keep him overnight for observation." He explained. The group nodded as they walked towards the front door. The sheriff had told them to go home and get some rest themselves. 

    Lydia stopped pulling on Scott's arm making him stop too. "I swear that's where he was" She whispered. 

    "It's okay. We found him and you tried that's all we can ask" Scott assured her. 

    "I was so sure" She whispered as the two walked out the door together. 

    Isaac made it to the Argent's apartment banging on the door trying to get Allison's attention. Allison groaned rolling over before getting up and walking to the door. She pulled it open and a shocked look appeared on her face. Isaac walked past her inside. 

    "Where have you been?" He asked. 

    "What do you mean I've been sleeping" Allison answered. 

    "So you didn't get any of our texts," Isaac asked as Allison went over to check her phone. She noticed it had been turned off. 

    "My phone's off," She said aloud. She turned it on and the phone buzzed to life instantly. Texts and calls kept coming in.