Chapter 20

Chapter 20
Argent pulled up outside Oak Creek. He had told his daughter to wait for him but they didn't listen. They went in on their own now he saw her on the floor and the pack crying. He saw Lydia help Stiles out of the building and into the courtyard.

Stiles looked paler than usual. They took Stile to the Yukimura's and the rest of the teens went to the station to give their statements. Argent had discussed what they should say. They needed to be vague and if they got stuck they should say it all happened so fast.

Thomas was left at the Sheriff's station with His father. Newt went with Argent and Isaac back to Argent's apartment. Argent opened the door. The lights were off and the door to Allison's room was shut. He would never open that door again.

"Isaac you can go. I've dealt with this before. I know how to compartmentalize my emotions' ' Argent said, opening one of the doors.
"But I can't," Isaac whispered.

Argent's eyes softened as he now knew how much this boy really cared for his daughter. He pulled the lanky boy into a hug. Isaac let a few tears  fall from his eyes.

Newt watched the pair. He smiled as he saw his brother had found a father figure for himself. For Newt that had been Vince but now he was gone. Newt didn't know exactly how the two felt he wasn't even close to Allison but he knew how it felt to almost lose Tommy.

Ethan and Aiden were in the woods. They were running away. They couldn't fight like they used to. As they were running there was the sound of gun cocking and bullets being chambered. The two looked at each other before breaking into a full on run.

Bullets whizzed passed them. Both twins were clipped and then finally Aiden got hit in the chest. He couldn't run anymore. Ethan got hit in the arm. Aiden lay on the ground waiting for the hunters to catch up to them as Ethan did the same. They heard footsteps approaching.

Suddenly Ethan was dragged up from the ground and Aiden was hoisted up and supported by someone. Derek half supported and half dragged Aiden along as they walked. Soon the twins were passed out. They groaned as they woke up. They were surrounded by rocks and leaves on the ground. There was one source of light coming from in front of them.
That light was blocked as someone walked into their hiding place.

"Where are we" Ethan asked

"A coyote den" Derek answered.

"Who did you two piss off to be chased now?" Derek demanded. Serek's voice made the twins snap into alertness.

"We pissed off everyone"Ethan answered.

"I'll be back and if these hunters aren't gone soon you'll both be dead, those are wolfsbane bullets" Derek sighed. He walked out of the den going to deal with the hunters himself. He had experience with it and he thought he recognized the symbol on the bullets.

Stiles and Kira sat with Minho on the couch of the living room. Noshiko had just tried to explain that they could win, they just needed a divine move. Nobody understood what she meant. Minho's shoulder had begun to feel better. His mother had been helping him tap into the supernatural part of him to trigger a faster healing.

"Allison's dead" Stiles sighed putting his face in his hands " and the only good thing is it looks like I'm dying too" Minho put his good arm around Stiles trying to comfort the boy telling him it wasn't his fault. Stiles nodded along not believing any of it.

Night had fallen again and void was going with control of the Oni to cause chaos once again. He walked into the hospital with the Oni behind him.

"Could you page Melissa McCall for me please?" He said, smirking. The oni took that as its chance. It stabbed its katana through the desk stabbing the receptionist in the stomach.