Chapter 17

Thomas, Minho, and Newt burst through the doors of the sheriff's station. They knew their friends were coming. The deputies watched the three friends run into the Sheriff's office. They knew this was a usual occurrence so none of them thought anything of it.

The Sheriff stood in his office with two other teens in there with him. One with dark skin and a big build and the other the complete opposite. Aris and Frypan. Thomas, Newt, and Minho rushed forward hugging their friends.

"How is this possible?" Newt asked.

"We got on a boat not long after you guys, no one else chose to come with us. We got thrown off course when he blew up the Safe Haven" Frypan explained. Everyone nodded.

Void was now in control of Stiles. He had control of his body and his mind. He no longer had to wait for the weak human to fall asleep to take control. He had his persona distracting the boy while he was on the hunt for Kitsune's tail.

Void walked into the school history classroom where Mr. Yukimura was getting ready for the day. He dropped books off the shelf looking for the place Noshiko would have stashed her tails.

Mr. Yukimura gave Void nothing. Void walked forward his fingers tapping the desks as he went. A fly went towards Mr. Yukimura. He put a book on top of it. VOid stalked forward picking the book up allowing the fly to enter the teachers mouth. Mr. Yukimura passed out as the fly flew around him.

Scott and Kira went into the school when Noshiko called them. She said she needed help with something and only Kira could do it. While there they heard the story of how the Nogitsune originally came around.

The Sheriff, Alliosn, Argent, Derek,Thomas, Newt, Minho, Aris, and Frypan were going to help the sheriff. They met in the Sheriff's station. The Sheriff had taken a trip to a specialist to see his son's brain scan. He knew it looked similar to his wifes he just wasn't exactly sure how similar they actually were.

"The doctor said what they always do to avoid a lawsuit. We can't say for sure" He sighed. Thomas teared up. He remembered when his mom got the same news. "Now I knew they were similar" Noah started "but this" He pulled out the scans lying them on top of each other.

"They're the same" Derek observed picking them up off the desk. "Let me guess this shouldn't be possible" Derek finished.

"Not even remotely" The Sheriff said. Thomas sighed in relief it was the nogitsune.

'It's a trick" Argent said, causing the Sheriff to nod.

'But why this trick? ' Allison asked.

"It is ironic that the nogitsune plays tricks. Usually a murderer has a rhyme of a reason to kill. Killing is just a byproduct to the joke. All the nogitsune wants is irony-" Thomas cut his dad off then.

"So all we have to do is out trick the trickster" Thomas said.

"Ya easy right" Newt sighed.

They split up going to all the places void had already been. The Sheriff, Allison, Thomas, and Newt were going to the hospital. Derek, Argent, and Minho were going to the Preserve.

    Thomas and Newt took the first floor of the hospital going to the room Stiles stayed in when Void had first started showing his face. The sheriff and Allison were headed up to the MRI room.

    "You know I don't know how you kids all cope with this. How are you guys not scared of it all?" The sheriff spoke. Allison looked at her feet. She knew what he said wasn't exactly true she was scared she was always scared she just knew how to hide it.

    "I-I'm always scared," Allison admitted. "This time I feel like it's different. You know, before now it was us against someone else but this time it's us against someone with one of our own faces. I-I know Stiles wouldn't do all this but it looks like him" Allison ranted. "I don't know what t do" She cried