Chapter 12

Scott's phone cut through the silence of his room. He tiredly reached his hand out for it. He saw Stiles' name before answering and placing it to his ear. "Hey man," He answered. "Stiles. Stiles are you there"

All that answered him was deep breathing. It sounded like when Stiles had panic attacks.

 "Stiles" Scott asked Scott worry seeping in. "Are you okay, can you hear me?"

"Scott," Stiles answered, voice wavering and cracking as he spoke. "I-I don't know where I am. I don't know how I got here."

"Okay Um what can you see tell me what you see," Scott asked quickly sitting up all the way.

"I don't know it's dark," Stiles responded voice still shaking.

Then the phone stopped producing sound no longer coming through. Scott waited a little while longer but the phone cut out and Stiles's voice was gone. Scott started to panic himself called Stiles.

"Hey this is Stiles and you missed me" Scott angrily hung up. He couldn't get the tone of fear out of his head. He tried calling Stiles again but nothing worked. 

Suddenly his phone began ringing again and Stiles's picture appeared on the screen. 

"Stiles!!" Scott said. 

"Scott" He whispered. "I don't think I can get out of here."

"Stiles where are you"Scott asked trying to play it off like he was calm but both friends knew otherwise.  

 "I don't know it's too dark. I can't move my leg, there's something wrong with it. I think it's bleeding."

"Stiles, what bad is it? How much Stiles??'' Scott asked, worried for his friend increasing more and more. Silence sounded from the other end of the line and Scott panicked.

"Scott here's some kind of smell down here. It's so bad my eyes are watering. I need you to come find me I-I I'm in some kind of basement." 

"Stiles what hold on just let me call your dad," Scott said rushing to get the house phone to make the call. 

"No, no, no Scott you can't call him. You can do it. Please I know you can just promise me you won't call my dad" Stiles whispered.  "He already worries about me too much Scott please"

"I can't make a promise like that," Scott said, pacing through his room. Scott realized something that had slipped right over his head before now. 

"No Scott please I know you can do it please find me" Stiles whispered. " I gotta call you back. I gotta turn the phone off. Scott tried to get him to wait but the line went dead. Scott bolted to his dresser pulling out clothes while calling out 

    "ISAAC ISAAC GET UP I need your help" Scott screamed.

Isaac ran in hearing the screaming. "What's wrong?'' he asked. 

Scott's voice wavered as he spoke "Something's wrong with Stiles" 

"What's wrong with him?" Isaac asked carefully. 

"I don't know," Scott admitted.

Isaac ran over to his and Newt's room. Well, Newt's when he actually stays there. Isaac put on a jacket and shoes getting ready to leave. He ran back into Scott's room the two of them taking off down the stairs. Isaac called Allison, but she wasn't picking up. Issac sighed he decided to call Newt before trying Allison again. Newt answered by the second ring. Isaac quickly explained what happened. Newt sighed, waking up Thomas and Minho telling Isaac to meet them at the Stilinski home to try and plan an efficient way to find him.