Chapter 16

Chapter 16
Thomas, Newt, Minho, Scott, Lydia, Kira, and Allison all had to go to school. Each one of them had been skipping since Stiles put himself in Eichen. They were all told by their parents if they weren't' at school they would be in trouble.

Thomas and Newt sat next to each other in every class. Thomas couldn't focus at all so Newt would take notes and give them t Thomas for him to copy. Thomas spent every class copying down Newt's notes.

Allison spent her day worried about Isaac. The werewolf still hadn't even started to heal.

Stiles and Malia had everything planned
out. Airs and Frypan agreed they would help out doing anything they could. Their job was to get brunski's attention when the plan began.

Stiles heard yelling signaling the plan had begun. Malia was in the center of a crowd when Oliver ran at her.

"They don't do that here" He yelled.

He tackled Malia. He sent her to the ground making her punch him to defend herself.

Suddenly Brunski came up to the group with Aris right behind him. He pulled malia off of Oliver.

"I'm calm" She deadpanned to him. Oliver struggled as he was pulled back into the room that he shared with Stiles, Aris, and Frypan.

Brunski let Malia go as he followed the screaming Oliver. He kept screaming about Eichen drilling holes in people's heads. Malia slyly handed Stiles the keys she had nicked off of Brunski's belt.

Stiles closed his hand around the keys. He walked away from the group going towards the door to the basement. Stiles tried most of the keys before a heavy hand hit his shoulder.

Stiles looked up seeing Brunski's ugly smile. "I knew you would be trouble from the moment you walked through that door.
Daddy Sheriff can't save you now" He smirked as he pulled his keys out of the teens hands.

He shoved Stiles back into two other caretakers catching him before he fell.

"You know nobody has a key to this door, not even me, '' Brunski said nodding to the two caretakers who began following Brunski down the hall dragging Stiles between them. "You know I think solitary could do you some good," Brunksi said, opening one of the doors. Inside was a padded room.

Stiles struggled the best he could especially when he noticed Brunksi handing one of the caretakers a syringe.

"No don't please. You don't understand I can't go to sleep" Stiles yelled struggling as the caretakers restrained him. They finally managed to inject Stiles. He tried to fight off the medicine the best he could but it was no use. Within seconds he was falling to the floor asleep.

"Stiles" A voice sounded in his head. It was one he recognized but he couldn't place it "Stiles" It said again while tapping his face.

Stiles jumped when he felt the hand touching him. He looked up into the face of the person that had been speaking. He then knew who Malia was.

"Malia," He said, still groggy. Malia nodded helping the boy stand up.

"Come on" She said " I found another way in" She said. He nodded steadying himself and following her out the door.

Aris and Frypan stood waiting for them. Malia led the way as they walked down the hallways. There was a second door down to the basement. He saw that it had been kicked in and a shoe print that matched his dad's was on the door. Stiles shrugged it off trudging down the steps into the basement.

They found a bunch of old files. They sat on the dusty old couch and started the long boring work of going through eachfile. Stiles noticed one of them contained reports of the procedure Oliver was talking about. He shrugged it off, getting disappointed when he found nothing.