Anything

Of course, I didn't believe him, she was alive this morning when I left the room, so how did she magically die? We pulled into the ally way with the dumpster she's supposedly dead in

"Why did you pick one so close to your house?" I asked.

He shrugged. We walked over to the dumpster and opened it, it was dark out so I turned my flashlight on.

"I don't see her," I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean I don't see a dead body in here," I said.

He looked and backed away.

"Well, I don't know where the fuck she is! I put her in there." He said.

"You fucking lost her? And she's dead!" I said.

"I didn't lose her, she was dead and I put her in a dumpster." He said.

"Yeah by a bunch of nosy fuckers!" I said.

"Well you didn't even look, maybe someone took their trash out." He said.

As I was moving the trash I saw her arm. I moved the bags a lot faster there she was. I handed him my phone and pulled her out placing her on the floor, u checked her pulse, there wasn't a single best, not even a small one. She's gone. I killed her.

"I fucking killed her!" I said.

"Enzo calm down," Leo said.

I shook my head.

"I wasn't supposed to kill her," I said.

"Why not, she's just a girl. You can find another one. We need to go before someone calls the cops." Leo sighed.

"She's not, just a girl. We needed her for the fucking mafia, I'm tired of this shit!" I said.

"What are you tired of?! She was tired of being beaten. Now she's dead." He said.

"I know! Okay! I know I killed her stop reminding me! We need to go back, they can help her." I said.

I picked her up carrying her to the car.

♧♧♧

We were almost back to the mansion now, Leo looked so bothered.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just think we should have left her there." He said.

"And it's bothering you that we didn't?" I asked.

"Yeah, it is." He said.

He continued tapping his finger on the door.

"I have a question," I said.