Episode 1: The intruder part 1

Isla Nublar, 120 miles west of Costa Rica

It's a beautiful day on the island. A gas-powered jeep is parked by a road. And three people are standing over a fence by a cliff, and look at the view. One of them is Dr. Gerry Harding. And with them is his kids, Jess and Jason Harding. 

Jason: It's a great view, huh sis?

Jess: Yeah, it's a great view, but where are the dinosaurs?

Gerry: There should be triceratops out there. Sometimes they're kind of hard to spot.

Jess: Oh, yeah? 

She takes out some goggles, and looks through them. Jason does the same. 

Gerry: Where'd you both get those?

Jess: Uh, these?

Gerry: Yeah, those. 

Jess: That, um, guy gave 'em to us. Your boss, John Hammer or whatever. He likes us. 

Gerry: That was...generous of him.

Jess: Yeah!

Jason: Actually, dad, we found them under the seats in the jeep. 

Gerry: Really? I thought those were supposed to be in the tour cars. 

Jason: I guess not. Mr. Hammond probably decided to put these in every car. 

Jason and Jess look around the place down below for dinosaurs. 

Jess: I see jungle and stuff, but no dinos. 

Gerry: Just look around, you'll find 'em. 

Jess: Hey, Jason. There's a zoom thingie on these. 

Jason: Yeah, I know. 

They both look around some more.

Jess: Hey, there's a dinosaur shaking that tree!

Jason: Where?

He looks at where she's looking at, and sees a tree shaking. And a bunch of birds come out of it.

Jason: Aw, man. Just birds. 

He looks around again, and he thinks he spots a triceratops. 

Jason: Wait, I see a--(Looks and sees it's a rock, shaped like a trike) Oh, never mind. It's just a rock. 

Jess: Maybe there's a dinosaur hiding behind that rock. (Looks at Gerry) Can we go down there and see the dinos up close? 

Gerry: (Crosses his arm) When I worked in San Diego, did I let you into the tiger enclosure? 

Jess: That was totally different. Besides, I was only like, seven! 

Gerry: Right. And you scared the daylights out of me!

Jason: You mean she scared the daylights out of us. You, me, mom, and Sarah. You were lucky that female tiger was tamed and had a soft spot for little children. If she wasn't, you would've been lunch for that cat. 

Jess: I know, Jason. I haven't forgotten. What's that yellow flower? It's kind of like mom's bird of paradise only, you know, healthy. 

Jason looks and sees the flowers. He admits they look pretty. 

Gerry: Sounds like Heliconia. We imported them from the mainland to brighten up the place. 

Jess: You have more flowers here than dinosaurs. 

Gerry: Yeah but they're good-looking flowers, right? 

Jason: (Looks around, and spots something) There's a pile of, like, brown stuff. Wait. Is that...dino crap?