Episode 2: The Cavalry part 2

Meanwhile, deep on the island, Dwayne leads his group through the jungle. Nima told him that they should split up into two groups. Nima takes Gerry, and Jess with her. And Dwayne took Jason, and the heroes with him. Gerry begged him not to take his son from them, but Dwayne told him that his son needs to stay with him, for Nima is better of having two people with her. Jason told his dad that he'll be okay. After that, they both go in different directions, for both Nima and Dwayne have grown up on the island together when they were kids, and they both remember the ways on the island. Right now, Dwayne looks ahead for anything that might ambush them. As they walk, Ruby suddenly collapses on the ground, all out of breath. 

Yang: Ruby!

Ruby: (Panting) I'm too tired. I can't keep walking. I need to rest.

Blake: She's right. We've been walking forever. We need to take a break. 

Dwayne: (Sighs) Alright. Alright. Take a break. 

Everyone sits down to rest. Dwayne thens sits on a rock. Then he looks at the heroes, and Jason. They're all resting their feet. Yang has Ruby by her. Sora is looking at the sky as he rests by Kairi and Riku. He then looks at Dwayne. 

Sora: What's going to happen to us?

Riku: I think we're gonna die. 

Jaune: No, shut up, man. He wouldn't do that to us. 

Riku: I'm not kidding. I think him and his friend are gonna kill us once we get to where they're going. 

Sae: But why? We just saved their lives. 

Donald: Something tells me that there's more to this. And these two might have something that they need to get off the island. 

Dwayne: You know, I can hear you all. And don't be scared. (Sighs) Look, if you do what me and Nima tell you, we won't kill you. 

Jason looks down, feeling a little scared of this situation. He's afraid that he may never see his family again. He looks at the sky, staring at the clouds. He looks at the heroes, feeling bad that they may die too. Sora tries to think of something that can help them all get out of this. As he thinks, Kairi looks at Dwayne. She can feel and sense his heart and soul. Even though he's a merc, she can feel that he has goodness in his heart. He has no evil in his heart. But she also sense pain in his heart too, like he's been through something horrible in his life before. Dwayne sees her looking at him. 

Dwayne: What?

Kairi: Nothing. I'm just thinking what you're gonna do to lead us somewhere. 

Dwayne: Like I said, if you do what we tell you all, we won't kill you. And also, if you don't tell anyone that you saw us, you'll live. 

Sora keeps Kairi close to him. He looks at Dwayne, and he looks at his friends. Riku looks at him, and shakes his head, knowing that they should just do what he says. As they sit down, Jaune looks up in the air, and he could have swore he heard a chopper. He looks at his friends, and they all look in the air too. Dwayne hears the chopper too, and frown. He stands up.

Dwayne: Let's go. Break is over. 

They all look at him, and have no choice to listen to him. They all get up, and follow him through the jungle. They hear dinosaurs roaring everywhere on the island. Sora looks ahead, and sees nothing. But he can feel like that something is watching them all around, stalking them, and waiting to attack. Ruby also feels it too. She looks at her sister as she keeps close to her. Just then, they come to a clearing. They're on an open field. And on the field is a herd of Triceratops. They're just eating the grass and plants all around the field.