Episode 4: The Survivors part 3

The heroes all exit out of a small building that leads into the tunnels. They all take deep breaths from the running. Jason and Yang's hearts are beating fast, as they both remember hearing Ruby and Jess' screams.

Jason: Oh, gosh. Jess...

Yang: Ruby...Oh, no...

Blake: Yang...Jason...

Jason: Guys, I just left my dad and sister down there! I have to go back and find them! 

Yang: He's right! MY sister is down there too! I have to save her! 

Sam: What, you wanna go back down there? With those creatures? No way, kid. 

Momo: He's right. Gerry and Jess need you safe too. Jess is a strong and resourceful girl. And your dad is clever. They're doing what we're doing. Surviving. And Yang, your sister is strong too. 

Jason: You don't know that! I won't leave them to those monsters! 

Yang: I'm not leaving my sister down there! I won't!

Sora: Guys, look at me. Listen to me. If we go back down there, we won't make it to the other side of the door. The others escaped down the tunnel we were gonna go. 

Kai: Gerry and Nima didn't. They went a different way too. 

Sora: They know where they're going, and so do we. 

Jason: The marine exhibit. That's where Laura would take Jess. 

Patrick: And Billy is with them. So is Dwayne and Goofy. 

Yang: Oh gosh. 

Blake: If we are going to join them again, that is where we need to go. The quickest way we can. 

Sae: But how? We don't know where we are. 

Sam: Well, Dr. Sorkin mentioned the desalination plant. That would be near the ocean, right?

Kai: Dude, the whole island is near the ocean. 

Ren: Wait. They say they pump sea water in from the lagoon. They must have built the marine exhibit near the waterworks. That's what Winter told us. 

Nora: Yeah. The lagoon. But where is the lagoon from here? 

They all look around, and see that they're at a fence work. And a tour road. They try to find something that will help them find out where they are on the island. Jaune spots a marked map. 

Jaune: Look. It's a map. Maybe it can tell us how to get there. 

They all walk to the map, and look at it. They see that they are in at the Brachiosaurus paddock. And the marine exhibit is just about ten miles north from there. They all nod at this. They know they have to walk there now. Patrick takes out his compass to find out which way is north. He points to the right, down the road. They all walk down the road. They keep their eyes out, just in case if the Rex or Element Saurus shows up. They can hear the Brachiosaurs roaring in the air. Kairi listens to them, as they're peacing the air. Just then, they hear something moving in the bushes. They look around. Just then, something grabs Sam. He yells as he gets grabbed. Everyone looks, and sees Element Saurus has Sam in its mouth. He starts screaming in agony as it bites on him. 

Patrick: SAM!

Element Saurus throws him away. He lands on the ground, bleeding. The heroes all glare at the evil dinosaur. They all hold out their cards, and summon their monsters to fight it. Jason also summons the Cyber Commander to help them out. The monsters all fight the dinosaur. As they fight, the heroes, Jason, and Patrick run over to check on Sam. He is clutching his wound as he coughs up blood. 

Momo: Oh, my gosh! Sam!

Ren: Donald, can you help him?

Donald: I don't know, but I can try. 

Donald tries to help him heal as the monsters continue fighting. Yang looks at the monsters, and see them pushing the dinosaur back from them. Armed Dragon bites on it, and Summoned Skull claws on its side. Element Saurus roars in pain from the attacks. Then, Feral Imp jumps up in the air, and hops on its back. It shakes around, trying to get him off. But he uses his claws to hold onto it. 

Yang: Yeah! Get him, Feral Imp! 

Feral Imp growls as he continues holding onto Element Saurus. Then, it finally shakes him off. He blows fire out of his mouth, forcing the monsters back. They all look at it, and it looks at them. It roars at them, and stomps away. They all watch it leave. The heroes then focus on helping Sam. Donald sees a very sad situation. 

Donald: Guys...that thing bit him too hard, and he's losing blood fast. He's...not gonna make it. 

Everyone is very upset to hear that. Patrick grunts angrily after hearing that. Sam chuckles weakly. 

Sam: (Coughs) Looks like I was right. I was next to fall. 

Patrick: (Looks at him) Sam...I'm sorry. 

Sam: It's fine...I had a good run. Knew the risks...Do me a favor...

Patrick: What?

Sam: (Takes out a letter from his pocket) Give this to my brother, Nick. Make sure he gets this. 

Patrick: I will. 

Sam smiles weakly. Then, he takes his last breath, and dies from his wound. Everyone looks at him. Kairi, Momo, Sae, and Nora start crying. Sora, Donald, Kai, and Jaune close their eyes as they look away. Patrick then takes the dog tags off of Sam. He looks at them. They say, "Sam Van Owen". He sighs as he takes the letter out of Sam's hand. He hates leaving his body, but he knows that he can't take it with them. He salutes his body. The heroes summon back their monsters, and they continue onward to the marine exhibit. But they know they need to get there fast. Some of the heroes summon their dragon monsters. They hop on them, and they all fly to the exhibit now. As they fly, Element Saurus watches them with an angry look on its face. Can they make it there in one piece? 

Here's the third part of Kingdom Hearts: Jurassic Park: The Game: Episode 4: The Survivors. Most of the heroes, Jason, Patrick, and Sam have made it to the surface, and are now on their way to the marine exhibit on foot. But it looks like Element Saurus ambushed them, and it wounded Sam badly. The monsters fought it off, but the heroes couldn't save Sam. Now Sam has died from his wound. And you all know his last name. Can you all guess who his brother is? And can the heroes make it to the exhibit? Find out on the next chapter. Let me know what you all think of the chapter. Vote, review, and comment. Thank you.